19

Jihyun's POV

Time flew by and soon it's the day of the audition. I walked over to the entertainment and my eyes widened as I saw which entertainment it is.

SM.

Now that I think about it , SM is usually the entertainment that scout people , isn't it ?

I walked into the building located right beside SMTOWN which is none other than one of the most popular malls in Korea , Coex.

I went to the fifth level which is used for the audition. There were a huge crowd waiting in line for the queue number.

Since I got scouted , I have the privilege to actually cut the queue. So I walked to the front desk and showed them the audition card that I got from the instructor.

After that , We were asked to enter the huge hall and it was filled with all the SM artist's items and SM's artist's music.

I was terribly amazed by how everything looks and sounds.

I've never thought of becoming an idol , so I just took this audition like an experience. Even if I didn't make it , I didn't mind since I didn't plan for this to happen.

Suddenly the music stopped and someone spoke through the speaker.

" Welcome to SMTOWN Weekly audition , I would like to start the audition now. Number 0001 to 0010 please enter the room now. "

It's at that moment when the whole atmosphere stiffened and everyone instantly became quiet.

I waited and waited until they called out my number and I entered the room.

I decided to audition with the song Sailing by Girls' Generation , since I've been a huge fan of them since I was young.

After I sang , they nodded with an emotionless expression and I know that i'm doomed. I wasn't set on being an idol but I didn't know that I would be this upset over it.

I walked out of Coex mall and decided to head to SMTOWN cause why not ?

Since it's close to winter now , there is the heat warmer thing in the stores. Everyone were crowding around every single section because well , they are merchandise of idols.

I walked around the store and one thing caught my eyes.

" Jaemin ? " My eyes widened and I walked over to take a closer look. I'm pretty sure it's Jaemin , Right ?

Jaemin is my best friend when we were younger but after I moved on to elementary school , we practically lost touch since we went different schools.

I took a picture of the merchandise before leaving the store and went to grab some food at SUM which is located on the third level.

I ordered some Red Velvet cupcake and some EXO drinks and Fx Cookies.

I sat on the seat which have the signature of one of my favorite Kpop idol out there , D.O. From EXO. His voice is so angelic and he looks like a penguin , how can anyone not like him ?

Angelic Penguin.

Hehe.

I then went to Hongdae to shop a little to congratulate myself for my achievement and literally every store has something that I fancy.

" This is so cute. "

I heard a voice.

I turned around to see Yewon and an unknown guy standing in front of the caps section. My eyes widened and she turned around.

" Jaeun ? "

" I think we have to end the date here for today. " The guy seemed sad but he left anyway.

" Let's go to the near by Cafe. " I nodded as we walked through the crowds into one of the coziest cafe in Hongdae , with the dim lights and the woody architects.

We ordered some drinks. I got a cup of Starbilicious which is basically Strawberry with Honey star and berries.

" I just want to apologize. " She started off , she sighed as she looked down at her fingers.

" I don't know what went through my mind at that time. Perhaps I was just really immature at that time but I'm just really sorry. " She seemed really sincere about it though.

" But why did you do it ? " I asked , She should have another reason other than just because of me knowing Guanlin right ?

" The truth is that , Guanlin always talks about you. Especially your first meeting. It always got me realized that I wasn't the one for him but I kept ignoring it. Actually , Guanlin and you are meant for each other. " My heart raced.

" He talks about me ? " She nodded.

" Whenever he talks about you , his eyes glistened like a kid talking about his favorite toy or musicians talks about their favorite piece. " She smiled.

" Guanlin is a really nice guy and I think your a really nice person as well. I can't believe I've abused our friendship for something so dumb. " She sighed.

" It's hard to forgive me , I know. " I shook my head.

" I forgive you. " She looked up with her eyes wide opened in shock.

" Why would you forgive me ? I mean I did so many mean things to you. " I shrugged.

" I just feel like I should , plus you sounded really sincere and I could feel it. " She smiled with tears in her eyes.

" I-I can't believe I actually used you. Can we officially be friends now ? " I nodded and she smiled before tears rolled down her cheeks.

" I-I'm just so touched but yet sorry for whatever thing that had happened before. It's hard to forget too , But I hope that we can start anew. " I nodded.

" I would , on one condition that you come back to school. " Her eyes widened as she shook her head vigorously.

" If I were to return back there again , I would be killed the moment I walked in. " I patted her shoulder.

" I'm here , Who dares to touch you even just a little , They are dead. " Both of us chuckled.

" I think that you should have this. " She suddenly passed me a piece of ring with pink rims and small little diamonds stick on the side of the ring.

" What is this ? It's beautiful ! " I observed the beautiful glistening of the diamonds.

" It's a really special thing to me since I got it on my 16th birthday. But I realized how many bad things I did to you and I was actually thinking about you when I bought this. I wanted to give it to you when I have the chance. " She smiled.

" B-But it must be expensive. " She shook her head.

" The price doesn't matter here. I've did so many sins that I think I should be punished fairly. I wanted to repay you with this since I think that it fits you really well. " I smiled.

" Don't wear it in front of Guanlin , he will get jealous , thinking that another guy gave it to you instead. "

10th July 2017

PPALGAN MAT GUNGGEUMHAE HONEY ~

RED FLAVOR IS SUCH A NICE SONG AND IT FITS MY TASTE PRETTY WELL , JUST LIKE SIGNAL AND AS IF IT'S YOUR LAST HAHAHA

excited for Kard , EXO , BTS and Gfriend's comeback !! :D

ALL THE LEGENDARY GROUOS ARE BEYOND EXCITED SUCH AS GIRLS' GENERATION AND SUPER JUNIOR.

OH YEAH , APPARENTLY SR15G ARE PREPARING THEIR DEBUT SONG ALREADY AND THEY ARE SET TO DEBUT THIS YEAR BUT THE ONLY SMROOKIES DEBUTING ARE KOEUN AND HINA.