18

Jaeun's POV

I opened my eyes to see the bright lights of what many calls the sun , but I calls it Mr Sunshine.

I got out of my bed and I changed into a comfortable set of clothes for me to work out in and I tied my hair up into a messy bun.

For these past few months , I've been pigging out so I've gained weight. To motivate myself to eat more in the future , I'm going to exercise.

You can do this !

I went to the near by gym which is located just 5 minutes away from my house.

I put on my running shoes and I brought my valuables with me. The one key thing that keeps me alive is my wallet , because i'm going to get myself some food after gymming.

I walked to the gym and the breeze is amazing.

I entered the gym and saw many people of different gender and age groups exercising at different work out stations.

I went to the track mill and started running. Beads of sweat rolled down my forehead as I began running faster and faster.

I put my music playlist on shuffle mode and Cheer up by Twice started playing. Are they trying to tell me to cheer up because exercising is tough but it is beneficial ?

Call me an over thinker.

" Yoga ? " I read the word on the poster and looked through the glass wall and saw a group of people having yoga lessons.

I decided to enrol myself into the yoga lesson since I heard that yoga is extremely beneficial for one's body and it is another way for people to meditate.

Lucky for me , the class just started so I have the privilege to join today's lesson.

" Sit in the butterfly position and take deep breaths before laying flat down like this. " I followed exactly how the teacher taught and she seemed impressed by my performance.

" Very well done. " She said as she walked past me.

Not trying to brag but I'm pretty flexible.

You guys might be wondering about the drama club , I still went there after schools but not all the time since the seniors are having SATs exams so they've decided that it wouldn't be a good idea if they carried on with the club for now.

" Now , Place your leg straight and bend down as far as you can to reach your toes. " I did it pretty easily since I was trained , somehow.

" Well that is all for this lesson , I hope to see all of you guys again next lesson. Namaste. " I was about to exit the room when the instructor called me.

" What's your name ? " She asked with a wide smile on her face.

" Kim Jaeun. " She nodded and passed me a card.

" I think you should visit this place and audition. I didn't hear you sing but I believe you have the potential to. " I looked at the card.

" What company is it ? " I asked , Since I have to know what I'm going for right ?

" This entertainment is one of the Big 3. " My eyes widened and I stared at her.

" SBS , MBC , KBS ? " She chuckled before shaking her head. Isn't that the Big 3 entertainments In Korea ?

" You will find out when your there. " She smiled before grabbing her bag pack and left the place , leaving me behind in the room.

Doesn't it mean , I just got scouted ?

This is the only time where I would run , I ran home at full speed and saw Kibum sitting at the couch with his earphones in his ears.

" Oppa ! " I screamed as I jumped on the couch.

" I got scouted ! " I screamed. He stared at me blankly for a second before screaming too and we started jumping around the house like a bunch of animals in the zoo.

I'm sorry to the animals in the zoo , having to be compared with the both of us , who are far worse that you guys.

I sincerely apologise from the bottom of my heart.

" Which Entertainment ? " He asked.

" I'm not sure either but she told me that it's one of the big 3 which means it's either SBS , MBC or KBS Right ? " He burst into laughter.

" S-SBS , M-MBC , K-KBS ?! " He laughed so hard that snout came out of his nose which is extremely nasty.

" Isn't it ? " I asked.

I've always thought that the Big 3 are SBS , MBC and KBS. Am I wrong ?

Kibum here doesn't want to tell me why is he laughing so badly right now. He had been laughing for an hour straight and his still not done.

" Are you done ? " He shook his head as he continued laughing.

" Maniac. " I said before walking into the kitchen to get some food. I got a bowl of cereal and I poured the milky , white milk into the bowl of cereal.

I decided to search up on the Big 3 entertainment in Korea and I realised why Kibum was laughing.

The Big 3 turns out to be Sm , YG and JYP.

To give you an over view , SM is the house for extremely popular groups such as Girls' Generation and Super Junior.

For YG , it's the house for the legend group , Big Bang and Not to forget , one of the most talented rapper and singer , CL.

As for JYP , it's house for really good dance groups such as 2Pm and Wonder girls.

At that moment I was dumbstruck , I can't believe I was that dumb to think that the Big 3 is SBS , MBC and KBS.

Who else would have thought that ?

" Which song should I sing ? " I looked through thousands of songs on the playlist that I have but I don't have a really nice voice and the way I dance is rather stiff.

" Should I sing If by Taeyeon ? " I asked myself.

" No , You should sing a song about SBS , MBC and KBS ! " Kibum laughed even harder. This time I got so irritated that I took a pillow and shoved it in his face but it doesn't work.

Kibum is high on laughing gas.

9th July 2017

That last part was a joke guys , chill.

To let you guys know more about me , I did this !!

So ask me any questions if you want to know :D BYEE :)