25

Jaeun's POV

We are currently at one of the restaurant in Busan. It is famous for it's Rice Cake and I'm excited to consume it.

We ordered a original one and a cheese one.

Cause Cheese is bae.

I was using my phone and I realized that NCT's comeback is in a week which ultimately means that I will be meeting Jaemin in a week.

Jaemin and I met when we were both living in Busan but his just that one kid that can't speak Busan Dialect so everyone practically made fun of him.

I find him pretty fascinating though.

" Which State are you from ? " I asked the once timid Jaemin as he looked up at me since I used to be taller than him.

" S-Seoul. " He murmured.

" I want to be your friend. " His eyes widened.

" No one ever said that they wanted to be my friend , not even one. " I smiled and patted my own shoulder.

" Am i not someone ? " He smiled.

" Sup Jaemin , I'm Jaeun. " He chuckled and pointed out that our names are similar. So since then we practically call ourselves twins and everyone in our elementary school knows about it.

" Jaeun ? " My grandma called out to me and I finally reacted. I realised the food came and I literally didn't even move.

" What are you thinking ? " My grandfather asked as I took a piece of rice cake from the original section because hey , original always taste the best.

To me , at least.

" Nothing much. " I smiled.

" Oh yeah , are you still in contact with Jaemin ? " I shook my head and she sighed. My grandparents knows Jaemin since we were practically twins and we hang out literally everyday at my house.

" His a really good looking boy , I wanted him to be my grandson-in-law. " My grandma chuckled and I shook my head.

" There's no way I'm going to date my twin. " My parents , along with my grandparents and Kibum burst out in laughter.

" Who is Jaemin ? " RyuJin asked.

Shoot.

From my knowledge of RyuJin , she would prey on Jaemin and eat him alive. There's no way i'm going to throw my twin into a pit of fire.

" Just someone. " I smiled and she rolled her eyes.

" Stop fighting ! You guys have been fighting since the day Jaeun was born ! " Kibum poked his chopstick in between both of us.

" Don't you guys get sick of fighting with each other ? It has been so long. " Kibum asked and I shook my head and smiled.

" My hobby is arguing with this cute little horrific bunny. " I pinched her cheeks and her eyes widened.

" My hobby is also arguing with this tiny little Sickening chipmunk. " She pinched my cheeks as well.

" Aish ! Both of you look disgusting so stop it ! " Both RyuJin and I glared at him , and for once we side each other.

" Your the most disgusting thing I've seen. " I said and RyuJin nodded. We burst into laughter leaving Kibum observing his own face using his phone.

" For the whole 17 years of both of your lives , There is never once that both of you are siding each other. It's an accomplishment ! " My grandfather said.

We continued eating and after about an hour or so , we finally ate finished and we went to a mall to get whatever we need , plus we can also exercise by walking around the mall so that's a plus point.

When we got to the mall , my parents and grandparents made Kibum , RyuJin and I separate from them because apparently , we have to get along better.

We entered a magazine store since RyuJin here said that she wanted to get some magazines since she's like obsessed with magazines because of the games at the back.

I could literally draw a game for her.

But she rejected my offer saying that mine wouldn't work the same as the ones in the magazine.

My eyes widened the moment I walked into the store , want to know why ?

I saw a rack of magazine by this group called NCT and we all know who is in NCT right ?

The damn Na Jaemin.

I walked towards the rack of magazines filled with NCT's faces and then I took out Jaemin's one. Is that really Jaemin ? How did such a scrawny guy turned into this ?

" Isn't that Jaemin ? " Kibum asked and I nodded. His eyes widened as he snatched the magazine away and observed it.

" His so good looking. " He whispered and I nodded.

" Who ? " RyuJin appeared from the back and her eyes widened when she saw Jaemin. She literally got what they meant by Jaemin is so good looking and his my twin.

She took her phone and called her friend but I tried to act like we are in a drama of some sort and I slapped her phone out of her hand and attempted to catch it.

Attempted.

However , her phone fell to the ground instead of landing on the top of my palm.

She glared at me before bending down to pick up her phone and She stormed out of the store. I just have to make sure that she's not going to spread the news that I know Jaemin.

Kibum and I went around the all without RyuJin since she literally just disappeared but she will be back later on.

We went to some random stores to see some random things because we are really random.

Random.

" I'm going to NCT's concert in like a week time. " He nodded as he continued using his phone while I looked around the store , checking out things.

" Wait , Doesn't it mean that you and Jaemin are under the same entertainment ? " I nodded , well yeah I guess.

" Apparently many of my friends said that his known as the sunshine or something because of his bright smile that could light up everyone's world. " Kibum said as he stared into space.

" Like mine too. " I smiled and he glared at me in disgust before walking away.

I'm sunshine.

27th July 2017

I can't believe such a chill and happy-go-lucky person like me can be so stress HAHAHA