7

Jaeun's POV

Today is the day where we have to make our final decision for the After School Clubs. I'm a pretty indecisive person , so basically I need longer time to decide on things.

Since the person that I could open up to the easiest , and the nearest person to me now is none other than our family's Kimbap.

Even though his pretty darn annoying at some point of time but his still my brother and I can't change that fact and you know , sometimes it's hard for siblings to convey love to each other.

To me , Kibum is the only person that I could really rely on in my family. My parents just doesn't seem to get me and they thinks that money is the number one thing that we need in our life.

Basically , they think that if they work hard and earn more money , we , as their children would be happier.

" Kimbap-ah , " I called out as I walked into his room , he sat up and smiled at me. See what I mean ? he can be normal at times but he chose not to.

" I need advice ! " I walked to him and truthfully , his the one that knows me the best and he knows what would benefits me the most.

" I have to choose my after school club today but I don't know which to choose. " I pout and I showed him the different clubs available.

" Since i'm an expert in love and all , I'm going to use my sixth sense to feel which would benefit you the most. " He glanced through the whole list of activities and after a few seconds he looked up with a proud smile.

" You should choose , " He points to the final decision that he made , " Drama Club. " He smiled and patted my head.

" I know your good at acting and you enjoy acting as well. " I smiled and chuckled. I can't believe he knows me that well.

I quickly changed into my uniform and put on my blazer. I just clipped my bangs up and went to school without my breakfast because my grandparents aren't in Seoul anymore.

I quickly got on the bus and went to school.

I went to my classroom and lucky for me , the teacher isn't in the class yet. I quickly sat down at my seat and took out all of the materials needed for this period.

" I'm going to record all of your choices for your After School Clubs. " He walked around the class taking notes of the different activities.

Basically we are all supposed to pick three choices incase we didn't get in our first choice.

" Kim Jaeun ? " He stood in front of me.

" My first choice is Drama , Second is Dance and my third choice is Singing. " He nods and walked to the next person.

" Y-Your first choice is Drama ? " I nod as Yewon asked me. She seemed shocked , I mean I don't look like those that would join drama club but her reaction is too much.

" What about you ? Chess if i'm not wrong right ? " She shook her head.

" I didn't say I would choose Chess. " She looked away before I can even continue the conversation. Did I do anything wrong that made Yewon mad ?

" Alright everyone , I will be telling you guys the results on Monday. As for today , for those taking part in Performing Arts , Please go for audition today at the respective venues. " He said before exiting the classroom.

" Yew- " She walked passed me.

I stared at her , dumbfounded. I really have no idea what did I do , I just chose Drama club as my first choice. Is it wrong ?

I walked to the Sky Garden since I didn't want to eat today. I didn't have the appetite , considering having to audition for the place in drama club today.

I sat at the swing when I heard two familiar voices talking to each other.

I peeked my head to see who it is and I realised it's Guanlin and Yewon.

I wonder why are they together...

Guanlin's POV

" Guanlin , Can I talk to you for a second ? " Yewon asked and I nod. So i brought her to the Sky Garden since it's my favourite place to chill.

As we sat down on the bench , she started crying really hard. I was stunned , is she asking me for feedbacks for the drama audition today ?

" G-Guanlin , " She said , " I didn't know what I did wrong. " I was dumbfounded , I didn't know what I did wrong to be in this position now.

Just kidding.

I didn't know why did she start crying , she was fine minutes before. Did something happened before she met me ?

" J-Jaeun told me to stay away from you. " She said while crying. I was shocked , not because Someone told her to stay away from me , but it was her good friend that told her to stay away.

That Good friend is my enemy.

Somehow.

I patted her back as she cried , " I-I just wanted to join Drama club and she ignored me and said that She wouldn't be my friend unless I join another club other than Drama club. "

That sick minded human being.

" When did she said that to you ? " I asked her.

" It was during lesson time when the teacher took note of our choices. I should've known that she likes you and wanted me to stay away from you. "

Wait.

Kim Jaeun likes me ?!

I-I don't kn-

blush.

I mean , She's my enemy and all. It's just really awkward and stuff. Considering Jaeun's personality , she wouldn't like me.

" G-Guanlin , Jaeun wrote this t-to me today. " She passed me a piece of paper that I supposed is a letter from Jaeun.

I opened it up and started reading through.

Look.

I have a crush on Guanlin and I need you to stay away from him. His mine and only mine so can you just get lost ?

I came to this school after so much arguing with my family and you , Han Yewon have to ruin it all ! You must change your choices of After School clubs otherwise you can continue crawling around , begging me to be friends with you again.

-KJE

21st June 2017

cries.

I'm sick and it's apparently throat inflammation (?) and it means I can't sing and guess who have Choir practice again.

Me.