24

Jaeun's POV

My face flushed as I thought about it.

I laid in bed thinking about what happened during the Jeju trip. I'm back In Seoul and honestly , my feelings for Guanlin might have gotten deeper.

It's Vacation now so I wouldn't see him as much.

Sometimes I would lay in bed , hoping to see him. That urge to call him or message him is strong.

" Jaeun ! " Kibum screamed as he entered my room. He threw me my clean clothes and I glared at him as it I sat up.

The shirt he threw literally fell on top of my face.

" Mom and Dad said that we are going to Busan. Grandma and Grandpa wants to see us. " I nodded with a wide smile.

Busan is my hometown as you guys know and I always look forward to it since Busan is known for it's good food.

Busan might be a part of Korea but some food are different but yet the same. For example the Spicy Rice cake.

In Seoul , Rice cakes are usually about 2 to 3 cm and are coated with sauce right ?

Well In Busan , The rice cake are in huge pieces. They are rather huge in size as compared to Seoul's and the sauce is so good.

Not saying Seoul's one isn't.

i sat on the floor with my luggage opened.

I chose some clothes that I love even though I like 50% of the clothes in my closet but I can't bring all of them.

After i'm done packing , I pushed my closet to the side of the room and slammed my body onto my bed cause i'm sleepy.

Packing Coma.

Get it ?

Hehe.

Anyways , I watched tons of reality shows until I got an email from SM saying that My trainings will start by the end of this month.

Shook.

I wasn't really bothered by it because my stomach is grumbling and i'm hungry so I closed my laptop and went down to the kitchen to get some food.

Since there isn't much to eat , I grabbed some chips and then Kim Kibum came and stopped me. He should feel bad and guilty because he just commuted a sin.

" Being a trainee means you can't eat junk food. " I rolled my eyes and snatched the bag of chips from him and opened it.

His eyes widened but I just placed a piece of chip into my mouth and munch on it loudly to tease him.

I walked past him but he grabbed my chips and slammed it on the table. I glared at him and wanted to grab my chips when he held it up high and i gave up.

Using too much energy for one of the million chips in my house isn't worthy of my energy.

I rolled my eyes as I walked into the kitchen to grab another bag of chips but guess which Walking Kimbap took it away from me ?

Kim Kibum.

Like seriously. Let me eat in peace.

I got so annoyed that I went up to my room without eating anything except for that one piece of chip that I ate to irritate him.

Well , One tip that I can give you is Never watch Mukbang when your hungry. It's going to cause you hardship for both you and your stomach.