[27]

JUNGKOOK POV:

so here I am, sitting down with eomma jin and appa namjoon telling them about everything. yes I feel bad but they have a right to know because no matter what we have each others backs. about 30 minutes later jimin and yoongi show up, wanting to be in on all the tea that I was spilling. and then there is hoseok. he just walks in, locks the door and sits down while staring at the floor.

"why didn't you tell me kook?" he asked while tears were threatening to fill his eyes.

"I just wanted to make sure first, pleas ju-"

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! I CAN'T BE A FUCKING FATHER BECAUSE I'M TOO YOUNG JUNGKOOK! I CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER FUCKING SOMEONE NAMED NINA OR IF I EVEN MET A GIRL TO FUCK IN THE FIRST PLACE!" he yelled while standing up.

just as he was about to walk out namjoon stood up and dragged him back to the couch, pushing him next to jin. hoseok just froze, he didn't do anything. its like his entire brain and body shut down. namjoon then took out his phone and dialed a number, the entire room was so silent just waiting to see what namjoon was doing.

"I need a favor.....get me a full background check on Nina Haejye and find out which hospital she goes to, I need a DNA test to see who the father is.........thank you, keep in touch." and with that he hung up.

"there is no fucking way hoseok is the father because I remember everything  from the one night me and him went to the club. he was by my side the entire time especially when yoongi came to pick us up and if this girl is the one you are talking about that came up to us then I know exactly what happened." namjoon said while sighing.

jin scooted closer to hoseok and started comforting him after letting out a loud sigh. I also stood up and went near him, scared to come closer until he pulled me into a hug.

"I'm not mad kookie just if something like this or anything happens again, tell me right then and there." he squeezed me tighter.

"so what the fuck is gonna happen now?" I heard a way too familiar voice come from the doorway. I let go and turned around to see him. 

taehyung.

___________________________

hella sorry I don't post as much but I'll try my best y'all . also can we take a moment tO TALK ABOUT HOW JACKSON WANG AND HIS NEW SONG MADE IT ON WORLD STAR !!!!!!