[26]

JUNGKOOK POV:

"kookie, baby what happened?" seokjin asked as he opened up the door to his apartment hugging me tightly. seokjin was like my second mom, when I needed someone to talk to that won't judge me he was my go to person. I've known him ever since I was a kid and we basically grow up with each other. seokjin was also known as jin or jinnie or sometimes even eomma.

"I-I told t-taetae that we were just s-st-stepbrothers." I said as I nuzzled my head into his shoulder sobbing hard.

"NAMJOON, GET THE FUCK IN THE KITCHEN AND MAKE SOME TEA BUT PLEASE DON'T BURN DOWN THE APARTMENT!" jin yelled to his boyfriend as he dragged me into the living room and sitting me down on the couch. 

namjoon walked in with a mug of tea basically shaking because he seemed scared. I honestly don't blame him because he has never seen me this upset or even cry in general, he is like me dad. him and jin have known each other since they were 9 years old and after a long time of hiding feelings for each other both of them came out to their parents and started to date. namjoons parents eventually moved to the united states for the new branch of their company without namjoon so jin decided it was best that both of them moved in together. now they are here and are basically like my second eomma and appa.

"whats going on baby?" jin asked me as he rubbed my back while namjoon took a seat across from us.

"I just feel so stupid that I constantly ruin things between me and tae, we fight over the same thing over and over again and its all because I can't fucking not bring it up. we have a label as step brothers but I know that we are so much more." I sobbed into his chest.

"how did this all start?" namjoon asked out of confusion. 

should I tell them about hoseok and nina? 

_____________________

mini update, sorry I haven't been posting. I feel hella guilty but I'll try to update more !

I'm also thinking about which book I would like to publish first so do you want:

a taekook book with fluff, angst and smut

orrrrr

a yoonmin book with smut and angst

PLEASE COMMENT ON WHAT YOU WANT I REALLY NEED INSITE !!!!

okok I'm done now thankssss