[21]

JUNGKOOK POV:

"dad- I mean taetae! can I please please please get that!" I screeched while grabbing onto his sleeve, pointing at a pair of iron man socks.

"sure but can we get food? I'm starving." taehyung said while rubbing his stomach.

"id rather eat you...." I mumbled under my breath so only I knew what I said.

"hmm?" 

"oh nothing!" I said showing my grin and pulling him into the store.

DURING LUNCH

"tae?" I said while shoving 3 french fries in my mouth.

"yes baby?" taehyung said looking up.

"well I know we are together and all but we don't really.......know each other that well and you did bring up that you got bullied and your mom was mute once but can we just.....talk about our lives?" 

"well its really long but I'll tell you the short version." he said.

"mmmmmkay." I plopped my chin on both of my palms while I looked at him. 

"when my mom was a child she had to get surgery but it went horribly wrong and damaged her vocal cords, after trying to repair them the doctors found out that it was impossible so she became mute. she met my father when she was trying to order food at the mall, he was behind her and since it was hard for the guy to understand what she wanted my father helped, he knew sign language and thats how they communicated. they ate together and eventually ended up with each other. when my mom got pregnant, my fathers side of the family passed on the business to him so he can make enough money to create a life with his now wife and soon to be son.  they moved to daegu where I was born and raised mostly by my mom until she sadly died. things in school got worse and my dad wanted me to be happy because he would constantly see me depressed and tired when I came back from school so he decided it was best for both of us to move to busan. he met your mom, they fell in love and now here we are." taehyung said while looking down at his untouched food.

"wow. your mom was probably an amazing person, I'm so sorry tae."

"no need to be sorry. now spill the tea about your life, whats your story?"

"well for starters my dad died when I was 5 years old, I barely remember him which can be a good but bad thing at the same time. when I was 14 I had suicidal depression because I always felt lonely and that people wouldn't care if I lived or not. it was something that I constantly thought  of so I got help form a therapist because I over dosed twice. after I got help life was going good until.......well until some new kid took advantage of me. he basically touched me and made me do things that I would never think of doing at the age of 16, it wasn't rape because at the time I was in love with this guy. but one day I came to school to see that everyone had found out and I was being called a slut so I went home and downed random pills at the same time. I was found on the bathroom floor and got taken to the hospital where I was put on suicide watch and then taken to another hospital for treatment from different types of doctors, the ones that usually go really deep into your life. I finished that about 2 years ago and things were going okay I guess so here I am now. with you. as happy as I can be." I finished off with my bunny smile.

he just looked at me and smiled back at the last sentence I said. he reached over and grabbed my hand. the feeling of being protected came back and I couldn't help but to melt. 

RINGGGGG RIINNNNGGG RIIIINNNNGGGG

my phone rang ruining the perfect moment.

"hello?" I asked.

"hey kid, the phone is fixed. come and get it." the guy said.

I hung up and stood up while grabbing taes hand. I dragged him away from our current table and interlocked our fingers together while holding hands.

_____________________________

this chapter was more for they backstory, I'm sorry that it was boring. bUT I DO HAVE HELLA GUCCI IDEAS FOR THE UPCOMING CHAPTERS!

he looks like a full course meal like wtf wHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME JEON JUNGKOOK