Chapter 7- Night School

Previously

Previously

"Funny." My dad rolled his eyes and chuckled. "Go get ready I'm thinking some Italian." I nodded and followed Sydney's trail from minutes ago up the stairs and to my room.

It's nice to be able to have dinner with my dad and Sydney. I know I see them every day but it feels like it's been ages since I last saw them. Besides in two years Sydney and I won't have many days left like this. We'll be going our separate ways to college and we'll both be leaving dad behind so I'd like to take advantage of the time we have left. Seeing them, Scott and most definitely Stiles is what makes it all worth it.

I began to close my eyes when my phone went off. I let out a groan before I mustered enough energy to look. It was from Scott, a smile formed on my face. I opened my phone and clicked on the message.

"Hey Roscoe broke down outside the school and we need a jump. Care to help? :("

I sighed and typed back a quick response of ":O Be right there!" before pushing myself off the bed and making my way back down the stairs on a journey to the school.

And Now...

Chapter 7 Night School

By the time I pulled up into the school parking lot it was 8:30, there were only three other cars in the lot. One being Stiles and the other being Jackson's but the third I had no idea. I pulled into the spot next to Stiles and turned off the car.

"Hey guys?" I said more as a question as I opened the door and saw Allison, Lydia and Jackson.

"Hey Isla, what are you doing here?" Allison asked as she tilted her head in curiosity.

"Uh, I got a message from Scott, said he and Stiles were having car troubles...What are you guys doing here?" I asked, confusion spread across my face.

"Scott was supposed to hang out with us tonight, but he texted Allison this." Lydia answered as she rolled her eyes. Allison showed me the text from Scott. "Meet me at the school. URGENT."

"Well they're not out here should we check inside?" I asked, for the first time since I arrived, I looked at Stile's Car and saw the hood bent. Did he hit a deer or something? What could cause damage like that?

"They lock the doors at night, you know?" Lydia said from the passenger seat.

"That one's open." Allison said as she pointed at the only open door.

"You guys don't need me to state the obvious, right?" Jackson asked he looked at Allison and I.

"That it looks like they broke into the school?" Allison asked and looked at me.

I let out a loud sigh and said. "Nope, that's pretty obvious." I shook my head.

"Do you want me to come with you two?" Jackson asked.