Chapter 1- Wolf Moon

Chapter 1

I sat at my desk doing geometry homework when I heard a knock on my window. I gave a questioning look with my brow raised and slowly pushed away from my desk and stood up from my seat. You know in the horror movies when you hear a knock and you're watching from the audience shouting, 'Don't open it!' That's what my insides were telling me. Did I listen? Of course not.

I slowly walked towards the window and hesitated before I moved my curtain out of the way.

Nothing was there.

I opened my window, and leaned out looking over my backyard. Nothing. I started to lean back in when a face appeared in front of me. I jumped back hitting my head against the window as I fell back into my room.

' OW!' I shouted as I winced

I rubbed my aching head and stared at the place I just stood, waiting for the face to reappear it didn't. I Pushed myself off the ground and watched the window as I felt my way toward my desk and grabbed my text book. I held it up prepared to attack the intruder, I walked towards the window again. I watched as the head appeared again this time half way through my window. I screamed and hit it with my book and watched as it fell through my bedroom window.

'WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR?!?! The voice asked as it groaned on the floor.

'WHAT?' I asked, the figured rolled over to reveal Stiles Stilinski.

'WHY DID YOU HIT ME?!?!' He asked as he pushed himself off my bedroom floor and rubbed his head.

'I DIDN'T KNOW WHO YOU WERE YOU SCARED ME!!' I shouted as I placed my textbook back on my desk. 'I THOUGHT YOU WERE AN INTRUDER' I said

'WELL YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO HIT ME!' Stiles exclaimed and let his head fall back.

'WELL I WASN'T GOING TO LET A PSYCHOPATH CLIMB THROUGH MY WINDOW!' I yelled back.

'IT WASN'T A PSYCHOPATH IT WAS ME!' Stiles countered.

'That's even worse.' I said simply.

Stiles looked at me with a fake hurt expression before he started laughing.

This caused me to laugh as well and soon my father walked into to my bedroom door with Sydney. He looked at Stiles with a stoic expression.

'Again Stiles?' He asked as he shook his head and walked away.

'We have a front door.' Sydney said as she walked into the room and gave Stiles a hug.

'What are you doing here Stiles it's late.' I said as we both calmed down.

'We are going on a trip.' Stiles said as he made his way around my room grabbing my jacket and sneakers out of the closet.

'On a trip where?' I asked as He placed the jacket in my hands and shoes at my feet.