29 - god's given gift.

Start from the beginning

"What is it Tay?" I asked irritated.

"Umm Boss your address?" He asked nervously.

"Trace my number, you idiot!! i have removed the security on it"i said tiredly. Few minutes of lying down,i dragged myself to the huge tree to my opposite, away from the fire and its smoke.

Tay arrived after 15 minutes which means he speed drive here.

"Boss!! Are you ok?" Tay came panicked, running towards me.

"I am fine. Take me to the mansion." I ordered standing up and walking to the car,holding my wound, my body protesting in the process.

It was so silent, we were able to hear the cars noises coming our way from the distance. Ahh shit they are definitely the first car men who were chasing me and i didnt got the chance to kill them and for sure they got more ton of men to kill me.

"Hurry Tay we need to get out of here" i shouted and thankfully We were able to escape them.

......................................

Outside the mansion at the safe distance, everything was according to my instructions, i walked towards the paramedics. And they immediately started working on my wound.

" ahh Mr.?" The nurse hesitated. Mr.? Oh yes i am still in disguise. So i went with the flow.

"Hokkings." I said.

"Mr. Hokkings you need to go to the hospital, you have to take stitches, the wound is real deep....if you agree i can take you" the nurse said batting her eyelashes and blushing.Ah ummm this is awkward.

" ahhh no i will go by myself, though thanks for your offer" i replied faking a smile. Tay was outside the ambulance waiting for me and when i came out he was laughing his ass off which means he heard the conversation.

"Mr. Hokking...you.haha..you should go haha with her haha" Tay said making me flush from embarassment.

"Tay get me the wheel chair and give me the tour with full report of the arrangements." I told Tay sternly getting over that situation. But Tay being Tay kept laughing.

When i was satisfied with all the arrangements i asked Tay to take me to the hospital.

I was at the hospital in the hospital gown,Tay was waiting outside,my x-ray of the shoulder and cleansing of other small scratches were done and now i was getting stitches when my phone rang which was kept on the table to my right which i insisted to keep as they dont allow phones inside.

"Pass me my phone please" i asked the nurse who was standing near the table holding the cotton bundle.

"Mam you cant take calls during the process" the doctor rebuked.

"Doc, i am in FBI i cant miss the calls, it can cost a life." I said my voice hard.

"But Miss. FBI if you take the call now it can cost your life." Doc replied.

"Even when such situation arises i will still value someones else's life over mine. Now please nurse pass me my phone." I said sternly looking into her eyes,hardness evident in my voice. It was Ashton calling.

"Hello" i greeted.

"Ruhina, where are you?? You went in the morning 9ish now its evening 7, only 1 hour is left for the party to start,everyone is awaiting you" ashton said irritated.

"I am uhh i am at the gown shop, trying blue gown i mean i am in the trial room......" i lied.

"Ahhhh" i screamed in pain when the doctor jerked the needle out too fast.

"I am so sorry" doc apologised.

"Its ok" i said.

" hello!hello! Ruhina? what happen?are you alright? " ashton was shouting on the phone worriedly.

"Ash i am fine. She just pulled my hair along with the dress zip" i lied again gritting my teeth to keep the pain in, so that ashton dont doubt.

"Alright just be there on time. Bye" he hung up.

"I am so sorry, it was my reflex action when i heard you lie about this" the doc said.

I just nodded my head and shut my eyes tightly taking deep breaths.

After my stitches were done i made few phone calls arranging my blood red gown with full sleeves, no deep neck, no slits. So that i can hide all my wounds and scratches and even if it bleeds, blood will not be seen and will be hidden because of my gown colour.flat red shoes because my body is not ready to handle heels and lastly makeup artist.I think they will be here anytime now and yes by here i mean in the hospital.Then i called louis.

" hey, louis go back to the mansion, my men will handle everything there, dont forget to buy a suit for the party on the way back. And please see that everyone of our family members and mansion staff has left the mansion by 9. I want the mansion cleared out before you go." I explained and we talked some more about my health,paul's plan details, my plan details and i also told him if ashton ask why he came without me, he should lie that i was at the parlour and i asked him to drop me there and leave. Then i called Ethan and informed him that i will be there by 8 and also asked him to tell everyone the same thing.

I rested 10 more minutes when my makeup artist and gown-shoes arrived.

It took me around 35 minutes to get ready, including hair wash and  now there was only 5 minutes more left for the party to start which means i am going to be late by 10 minutes to the party.

"Miss.....wow!" The nurse who entered the room was awestruck, i think its because i got ready just after i got stitched up.

" you...you...look unbelievable"on that comment i opened the front camera to look at myself.

" i dont think i look that bad or do i?" I asked confused.

"No..no.. by unbelievable i mean unbelievably beautiful" she corrected herself.

"why, thankyou...you were going to say?" i asked smiling.

"Oh yes your discharge papers are ready......sign here then you can leave" she said passing me the discharge papers. I signed and returned.

I called Tay and we were on our way,also to consider he was awestruck too which means i look presentable enough. I hope the food is served soon there, i am starving and i feel like i am going to need energy to survive the night as i have not eaten food since morning.
......................................

When i reached the party venue which was some restaurant called "braven beauty" everyone shouted surprise then it followed by greetings,gifts,hugs and kisses. Everyone except Ashton.

My eyes were searching him, when i spotted him near the bar looking at me. Our eyes met and keeping the eye contact he started walking towards me slowly as the hunter walks to its prey.

He came too closed to me snaking his left arm around my good side of the waist and the other one held my jaw.

"Happy birthday gorgeous." He wispered his lips touching my ear and then he kissed me. Everyone was cheering but i was so focused on the kiss and ashton that everything faded around me.

And the only thing on my mind with ashton's lips on mine was that this life is god's given gift.

***********************

Hello revengers!!

Again an update, i hope you people are happy now and i want you guys to comment or dm me if you want to suggest anything. As always dont forget to vote,share,comment and follow...!!

Bye!!