Candy Pop

Y/N's POV
I was laying in bed. I've been doing this like always wake up lay in bed. I want to do something, anything. Then I remember the forest right behind my house. I smile. Maybe I can have some fun there. Or just something to calm my thoughts that were all over the place. Before you know it I'm out of bed and out the door. I don't care that my hairs a mess and my clothes probably look weird. But I'm not going to see anyone anyways. I smile at the thought of finally getting out of the house and doing something a little productive. I zone out into the noises of nature. The birds chirp softly, the leaves make soft noises as the wind blows against it. I smile softly enjoying every bit of it.

Suddenly I stop getting the feeling that I am not alone anymore. I sense another presence nearby. I just know it and I can't just shrug it off as just an animal. I know it isn't because I feel the stare burning into my back.

I turn around to try find whatever or whoever it is. I'm met with purple mesmerizing eyes. He has blue hair that has bells at the end which make bell noises. Obviously. He holds a hammer (that's what it's called right?). It disappears into the air just before my eyes. Before you know it he's doing these tricks which leave me in a trance.

Suddenly I'm in his arms as he examines me.

"Usually people start screaming right now." He says casually.

I look at him all confused not sure about what he's talking about right now. I look into his eyes as I fall into another trance. I just love his purple eyes. I could just stare into them forever. I wouldn't care about anything else, nothing to worry about. I feel safe in his arms, I don't know why. I probably shouldn't since I've heard of him before. He kills people.

His lips collide with mine as I'm now on the ground. I grasp his neck and pull him close enjoying the taste of his lips. They taste like sweet candy. The kind of candy that makes everyone fall in love with it. Suddenly I'm up in the air again as this time I wrap my legs around his waist instinctively.

He pulls away as he just hugs me and let's me down again. A balloon with a smiley face appears in his hand as he tries to give it to me. I look confused for a bit as I look at the balloon. I take the balloon as I examine it I slowly start floating. Up is the only way I'm going for my guess. Suddenly I'm surrounded by lights and then it fades into darkness. As I stand here in the abyss I hear my phone going off.

My eyes shoot open as I look at my bedside table. There right beside my phone is some candy. There's also a note saying "Candy Pop <3"

I smile softly remembering the memories that come with him. But why did he just do that? I sigh as I run a hand through my hair as I lay back in bed and try and fall back asleep.

Hey guys! This was recommended by DarkFireDragoness  I didn't know much about Candy Pop so sorry if there is anything wrong with this. But anywaysss I hope you guys enjoyed!

Byeeeeee 💕