Eyeless Jack

Y/N - Your Name
E/C - Eye Color
H/C - Hair Color
N/N - Nick Name
F/S - Favourite Store
F/C - Favourite Color
F/F - Favourite Food
These will be probably used in the future and more will be added as these go on!
Y/N's POV
I walk through the halls as I'm obviously lost through this maze that they call a house. Suddenly arms wrap around my waist and I'm pulled into a room. The room is a dark blue and has some scalpels put on the drawer. Next to the scalpels holds a jar full of kidneys. The bed is has a black blanket and pillows. In the  closet thee is black hoodies and jeans. Basically all of them matching are matching in color. It's Eyeless Jacks room as you could obviously tell. I notice that he has me pinned against a wall and I'm basically paralyzed. His hair is a mess as he wears no shirt and some shorts. I look at his toned chest. I blush as he pushes me against the door roughly causing me to groan.

"I need you Y/N..." He whispers into my ear seductively.

He grinds against me slowly taking off my clothing. Suddenly I'm only left in my bra and underwear. Jack runs a cold finger down my body as he slowly inches towards my underwear.

He stops at my belly button and pulls his finger away from my body. He pulls his body away with his finger. He slowly pulls down his shorts as all he's left in now is his boxers. Jack pins me against the wall leaving me paralyzed. Jack kisses me forcing his tongue into my mouth. He bits my lips with his sharp teeth as it draws some blood. He licks it all up not leaving one drop behind. He inches his mouth closer to my neck leaving a trail of saliva behind.

He starts sucking on my neck trying to find a certain spot on my neck. I fidget as he moves his lips over this one part of my neck. He stops as he abuses it sucking and licking. I am a moaning mess as he does this. He listens to each one like it's the best thing he's ever heard. After he finishes it's a dark purple almost a black. I blush as I stare into his mask as I know he's staring at me.

I inch my hand forward to take off his mask completely. As I do I stare into his eye sockets. Black ooze continues to slowly slide down his face. I kiss him as my hands find his way through his hair as it tangles around my fingers. I pull slightly as he groans into my mouth as its slightly muffled.

He walks us towards his bed as he falls backwards onto it. I straddle him as my hands leave his hair. I find my way to his chest as I outline his abs. I finally stop as I pull his face closer to mine. I sweat slightly from how hot this room has gotten.

I sit Jack up as my back starts getting sore and I wrap my legs around his waist. He starts grinding against me as I moan into his mouth. He finally lays me against the bed and starts taking off my underwear and bra. After that he takes off his boxers.

Okay... That's all I'm writing. Hmm idek. Anywasssss. I hope you guys enjoyed!

Byeeeeee 💕