Sally

~Edited~

Y/N - Your Name
E/C - Eye Color
H/C - Hair Color
N/N - Nick Name
F/S - Favourite Store
F/C - Favourite Color
F/F - Favourite Food
These will be probably used in the future and more will be added as these go on!
Y/N's POV
"1"

"2"

"3"

"4"

"5"

"6" I hear something moving in the living room.

"7"

"8"

"9" It goes all quiet.

"10, ready or not here I come!" I yell to Sally.

I take my hand away from my eyes. I look in everybody's room in search for Sally even though I already know she's in the living room.

I walk back into the living room once I finished all the rooms. I see a bit of her hair coming out of the cabinet.

"I wonder where Sally could be I can't find her anywhere?" I ask already knowing where she is.

I hear her giggle quietly. I smile knowing for sure she's in the cabinet.

I walk towards it quietly. I open it quickly enough for her not to react and grab her out. I hear her squeal. I giggle and squirm out of my grasp.

"Your turn now Sals!" I say while pushing her to the corner.

"Okay, Y/N I'll count to ten, like you!" She says happily.

I smile and nod. Once she's done talking I spin her around and close her eyes with her hands and put her in the corner.

I love Sally, like a sister.

Hi guys! I finished editing just spelling mistakes! But anywayssss! I hope you guys enjoyed!

Byeeeeee 💕