Homicidal Liu/Sully

~Edited~

Y/N - Your Name
E/C - Eye Color
H/C - Hair Color
N/N - Nick Name
F/S - Favourite Store
F/C - Favourite Color
F/F - Favourite Food
F/N -Friend Name
These will be probably used in the future and more will be added as these go on!
Y/N's POV
Today was a normal day in the Slender Mansion! Jeff and Jane fighting, Bloody Painter is painting in his room. Everybody was doing their normal things usually involving killing.

I was bored and realized me and Liu haven't hung for awhile now. I smiled and ran out of my room and towards his room. Once I got there I knocked a couple of times before the door was opened by a tired looking Liu.

"What do you want?" I hear Sully say.

"Just wanted to hang?" I ask him and he just nods and makes enough room for me to walk in.

I walk in and look around his room. I notice clothes everywhere his bed a mess. Probably since he just woke up? I take a seat on his bed and turn to look at Liu/Sully.

"Okay, so I'm hanging with you now, Sully?" I ask him and he just nods taking a seat next to me.

I then move myself to turn towards Sully. I smile at him and then finally lay back. I feel Sully do the same.

I notice a change of colors in his eyes meaning he's Liu now. I close my eyes for a few seconds before I feel arms wrap around my waist. They pull me closer until I'm squished into Liu's chest. I blush and look up and notice it's Sully again.

"You like th-- I'm so, so sorry!" I hear them both say before the arms let me go.

I just sigh and wrap my arms around his neck and smash my lips onto his to silence him. It works and Sully finally shuts up and wraps his arms around me and moves me so I lay on top of him.

I pull away and sit up on Sully. I notice the color change of his eyes and see that it's Liu now. Liu sits up and I end up on his lap.

Me and Liu just sit there staring into each others eyes a blushing mess. I finally move myself so I stand up.

"I should, uh go..." I say awkwardly walking towards the door.

"I want you to stay though." I hear Liu say before I'm pinned to the door.

I groan and I look up to Liu's face and noticed his eyes changed again. That means now it's Sully. I blush and he stares back into my eyes. Suddenly his lips are on mine and his arms are on my waist. I finally give into the kiss and wrap my arms around his neck.

Liu pulls me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. Liu walks us to the bed and then lays us down so I'm on the bottom and he's on top. Liu pulls away and I notice his eyes are now changing back to Sullys. Once it does his lips are on mine again and he's kissing me even more rough than Liu does. Well now I know who's, who.
Liu moves us so now I am on top and he's on the bottom.

I straddle him and then he sits up so I'm sitting on his lap. I move my legs so they're wrapped around his waist. I feel his lip go across my bottom lip asking for permission. I give him permission and his tongue goes to every part of my mouth.

I pull away panting heavily and I look towards Liu and notice he's doing the same. Suddenly I'm on the ground and I gasp in surprise sincere happened so fast. I look up at him and notice it's Sully again and she he's smiling at me.

"What?" I ask him then he bursts out laughing.

The door is opened and I snap my head in that direction and see Jeff in the doorway. I see him look at both of our positions and notice my legs are wrapped around his waist. Liu is on top of me blushing and so am I.

"Uhh, I don't know what you guys are doing but I'm out..." I hear him say before backing out slowly and closing the door.

I look at Liu and laugh at his expression. Liu looks down at me and then starts tickling me. I keep on laughing.

"S-stop... I can't b-breath!" I say in between laughs.

"Not until you take back laughing at me!" He says.

"N-never!" I yell.

"Well, I'll never stop tickling." He says before smirking at me.

"F-fine!" I say running out of breath.

Liu's hands leave my sides and are then on my cheeks. Then his lips are smashed onto mine. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him even closer. The kiss suddenly gets rougher meaning it's Sully now.

I'm suddenly on his lap and my legs are then wrapped around his waist. Sully moves his mouth to my neck and starts attacking me with kisses all around my neck.

The door once again opened revealing Sally. I get off his lap quickly and I blush staring at Sally.

"Uh, hey Sally." I say awkwardly.

"What were you guys doing?" She asks innocently.

"Um uh, nothing?" Says Sully.

"Oh okay, I was just here to tell you that supper is ready!" She says before skipping away.

I stare at Liu and start laughing.

"Okay we should go now, byeee see you at the table." I say before walking off.

I know I won't see him for a bit.

Hi guys! I finally finished after a teeny tiny writers block. But anywayssss up next is Kagekao! I almost forgot about him but anyways! I hope you guys enjoyed!

Byeeeeee 💕