BEN Drowned

~Edited~

Y/N - Your Name
E/C - Eye Color
H/C - Hair Color
N/N - Nick Name
F/S - Favourite Store
F/C - Favourite Color
These will be probably used in the future and more will be added as these go on!
Y/N's POV
I was laying on my phone when I though. 'I have played so much games except LoZ' I got up from my bed and plugged my phone in so once I come back it'll be fully charged. I went to my favourite gaming store called F/S.

I was walking around when I suddenly came to a stop in front of the games I'm looking for. I smile to myself. But something on the racks of LoZ catch my eye like a sore thumb. This one game of LoZ has no cover to show the name of the game. All I could see of the name of Majora's Mask. It looks as if somebody got lazy and decided to put the name in sharpie instead.

Maybe this could be one of the games I try? I look around more holding the games I grabbed that I wanted to play. I had exactly 5 games in total because I want to finish each one. I went up to the till and the guy that was there looked bored out of his mind. I put all my games on the counter and Majoras mask coincidentally was on top. When he was about to grab the game his eyes widened with horror.

"Your games are on the house!" He said pushing them towards me. A look of confusion made it's way onto my face.

Why would the guy give me these games for free. He looked pretty horrified from the game 'Majoras Mask'. Hm I wonder why?

I pushed away all my thoughts and flashed the guy a smile as a thank you. He didn't smile he frowned but then smiled.

"Thank you for giving me these games!" I said as I walked out and gave him a wave and one last smile.

I started walking in the direction of my house. I look down at the games I got for free. I smile at them thinking I won't have to pay for either of them. Maybe I'll try Majoras last since I'm guessing it's one of the older games fro the case.

I see my house in the distance and pick up my pace. I can't wait to try these new LoZ games I got. I grab out my house keys and move the key around to unlock my door. I walk in and spin on my heels to turn around and lock the door. As soon as I'm sure it's locked I walk upstairs to my door which is F/C. I smile as I remember this day with my best friend B/F/N.
Flashback Start...
Me and B/F/N were sitting on my bed laying on our backs with nothing to do. I hear her lay up quickly to blink a lot probably because she was blinded from getting up to fast. Once she was not blinded she had a look of happiness all over her face.

I looked at her confused asking her what she wants.

"We could paint your boring looking door and maybe even your room!" She says happily while grabbing me and pulling me into a hug with me wondering how my funeral would be like.

"You... Do realize... I can't... Breath." I say to her while trying to get out of her death grip.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry Y/N!" She says while letting me go.

Me and B/F/N started walking to the Home Depot. I was giving B/F/N a piggy back ride. Me and her were giggling so much. I was having so much fun with her like always. She had this effect on me. I continued holding her legs while she had her arms around my neck. I was laughing along with her. When we finally arrived we walked in with her still on my back. I had a wide smile on my face and same goes with her. We both got weird looks from people but who cares about their opinion. I was having fun we made it to the paint isle and I put B/F/N back down. I look around when suddenly B/F/N comes running back with a paper with colors on it with my F/C on it.