Herobrine

Y/N's POV
I stand in the middle of nowhere. A forest to be exact I just kind've woke up or something. Maybe this is a dream, maybe it isn't. I feel like just spawned in this world... It looks beautiful here though. But what I'm confused with is what to do, where to go or even where I am. I walk around and look down and notice that even I look a but different now. I look around and notice beautiful trees, animals, mountains, everything here is rectangular. I sigh and notice I have a backpack and some things like a pickaxe and a sword and even an axe plus a sword.

I get out my axe and walk to a tree. Well might as well get some wood and build a house? I start chopping it down slowly and once that's done I move to another tree and so on and so forth. I look and notice that I need to change these into planks. Okay, I think I'm starting  getting the hand of this. Maybe I need to kill some cows for food with the sword. Yep, sounds accurate this is really basic stuff but it's pretty easy. I smile to myself feeling proud at how far I've gotten.

I get out the things I need for planks which is the basics, wood. I make some planks and then I have about three stacks and I look around and notice some cows, sheep, pigs, and chickens. I'm guessing this is all I really need for now, maybe I could figure out after... I go around chasing them around until I kill them all (gotta kill them all! 😂). Once that's done I find a clearing and sigh, finally the sun was starting to set. I grab out my planks and make a pretty basic house.

It'll work for now, just a box with a door and a bed plus a chest to store my things. I walk in I mean it's small but I can always upgrade gradually as I go on in this peculiar world. I mean maybe there are other people here because I need to know where I am, how I got here, and how to get out most importantly.

I sigh and lay on my bed trying to sleep the night away. I close my eyes before falling into a dreamless sleep.

I wake up in the morning to be seeing white orbs right in my face. I scream and fall off the bed and try and grab my sword out and realize I have it in the chest. I curse under my breath for my stupidity to not have it on me. I then remember the real priority and then I stand up quickly.

"What are you doing in my house!" I ask angrily.

"Uh, well you were new so I wanted to introduce myself and uh that's it really..." He says scratching his neck sheepishly.

"Yeah, didn't mean you had to be right in my face." I retort.

"Habit." He says bluntly.

I just shrug before going into my chest and grabbing my sword and food. I then remember something important I turn around harshly before grabbing his shoulders.

"Do you have any idea where I am!?" I basically scream in his ear.

"Uh, coordinates or something?" He asks.

"No! Like where exactly am I, I have no idea what the hell this place is!" I say shaking him harshly.

"Oh! Uh um, Minecraft?" He says while I hug him tightly.

The thing is your face was in his chest to even notice the pink dusting his pale face. I then pull away saying thank you continuously.

"Wait who are you?" I ask curiously.

"... Herobrine" he says shyly (it autocorrected to Herofine 😂).

"Oh that's a very unique name! Mines Y/N by the way." I say with a warm smile.

"Do you even know who I am?" He asks slightly confused.

"Am I supposed to?" I say confused.

"Uh, I am very well known." He says.

"Good or bad?" I ask him.

"Pretty much bad but your decision." He says shrugging.

"Well it depends but I think good, you seem nice." I say before starting to walk out of my house.

I leave the door open so he could follow me out.

"Let's go somewhere..." I hear him say I just shrug before nodding being bored anyways.

Hero grabs my hand and drags me off somewhere. I don't know where he's taking me but I trust him, I guess. Suddenly we come to a hard stop and I run into Hero's back. I let go of his hand and hold my nose in pain.

I look up and my eyes widen in shock. I gasp slightly my mouth open slightly. It's so beautiful here there's a little lake and a waterfall coming out of the mountain and there's some vines coming from the trees. I look around and notice a jungle all around us. (If someone knows who's series I described from knows which YouTuber you are amazing.)

"It's so beautiful..." I say.

I hear Hero chuckle and nod. I turn and notice him staring at me. I blush slightly and I start rubbing my mouth.

"What is something wrong?" I ask getting self-conscious.

"No you look beautiful under the moon tonight." He says.

I look up and notice that I haven't notice that the sun has already set and it's now dark. I blush and turn to look at the lake again. Suddenly I feel a hand in mine and I turn to stare at it for couple seconds. I then realize Hero was holding my hand.

I blush but I don't pull my hand away. Hero and I stand there watching the waterfall and I sit down my legs feeling tired. I forgot about Hero's hand pulling him down with me. I'm laid flat on the ground with heavy weight on me. I groan and I open my eyes and see Hero staring at me. I blush and turn my head to the right embarrassed.

"You're so beautiful..." Hero says.

I get confused and move to stare at him. I suddenly have lips smashed on mine for a couple seconds. Hero pulls away saying sorry multiple times. I just shrug and cup his cheeks and smash my lips on his. I smile in the kiss. I pull away and stare at his eyes.

"What happened to your, eyes." I ask curiously.

"Born with it." He says bluntly.

I just nod before giving him another sweet and short kiss.

"Okay let's just go to my house for now." I say trying to get out of his grasp.

Once he gets up he lends me a hand and pulls me up. I start dusting myself off before I grab his hand and start walking home.

Hey guys! I'm not sure who to do next but I'll figure that out 😂. But anywayssss! I hope you guys enjoyed!

Byeeeeee 💕