Ticci Toby

Y/N's POV
I'm walking through the streets again. It's the middle of the night again surprise, surprise. I sigh as I listen to how quiet and peaceful it is at night. I see a playground not that far away from me. I start walking towards it.

I arrive and decide to just sit on the swings. I zone out for awhile before I feel someone tap on my shoulder. I look up and realize it's Toby again. I smile sweetly.

"W-what are you d-d-doing here?" He asks softly.

"Just sitting." I say in a hushed tone.

I feel his hands in mine before I'm pulled off swings. I'm pulled into his embrace and then I feel his lips smash onto mine. His arms slither around my waist pulling me closer to his body. I feel the warmth radiating from his body as we embrace. Our lips move in sync as i feel my legs get wobbly. I wrap my arms around his neck as we kiss. We finally pull away and we are breathing heavily. His arms still lay on my waist as mine are on his neck. He moves his hands through my H/L H/C hair.

"I've missed you Y/N..." He whispers in my ear.

His hot breath hits my neck as I shiver. I smile as he says that. He grabs my hand as he starts pulling me somewhere. Pretty soon we're in the middle of a forest. I look around and enjoy the sounds of nature. I sit on the ground as Toby does the same.

I lay my head on his shoulder as his arm finds it's way around my shoulder. He pulls me onto his lap as he cradles me and kisses me. Toby starts moving down as he gets to my neck. His lips on my skin as he kisses my neck softly. I feel butterflies in my stomach as he does this. Gosh I love this boy so much.

His hands move down my body and then it reaches my shirt. He slips his hands up my shirt before I feel the coldness hit my skin. I shiver slightly feeling uncomfortable with the cold on my skin. I smile slightly as my lips meet with his again. My mouth is slightly open while Toby slips his tongue into my mouth. Our saliva mixes together as we make out for awhile. After we pull away a trail of saliva still connected to our mouths. My cheeks were a bright red as I stare into his eyes lovingly.

"I love you..." The words slip out in a hushed tone so only I could hear it.

I hug him still in his lap. "I love you too." I whisper back.

Hey guys! I finally finished this haha... I finally came up with ideas and all that but yeah... Hope you guys enjoyed!

Byeeeeee 💕