Eyeless Jack

~Edited~

Y/N - Your Name
E/C - Eye Color
H/C - Hair Color
N/N - Nick Name
F/S - Favourite Store
F/C - Favourite Color
F/F - Favourite Food
These will be probably used in the future and more will be added as these go on!
Y/N's POV
I was running for my life from this creature. I don't know what it was but it looked human. I took a glance back and still noticed him chasing me. How did I get in this position? I don't know I was just walking home when this weird thing tried grabbing me. I ran into the forest thinking I would loose him and it's been five minutes.

I start slowing down to the point where I stopped and started breathing heavily. I drop to my knees to try help me breathe better. It helps a bit before I see shoes in front of me. I look up to see some person with a mask on.

I look closer and notice some black gooey stuff coming out. The guy also has a black sweater on. Hes also wearing black jeans. I look up at his face and see now he's staring at me. I stare back at him for another minute before asking.

"Who are you?" I ask (cliche much? 😂).

"Eyeless Jack, what about you?" He asks.

"Y/N." I state.

Jack just nods and lends me a hand. I accept it and then he pulls me up.

Once I'm up I see his mask lift a bit. Signalling that he was smiling. I smile back. I take an unnoticeable step back.

I'm gonna try run from him once I distract him.

"What's that thingy?" I ask pointing behind him.

Once he turns around I sprint off running in the other direction. After about a minute I hear the him running after me. I run a bit faster just to make sure he doesn't catch up to me.

I see a clearing in the distance. I try run faster.

Once I'm in the clearing I'm tackled to the ground. I grunt in pain and turn around to see who tackled me. I see Eyeless Jack. I just sigh giving up. I probably can't run anymore since he obviously is faster.

"Why'd you run?" He asks.

"I don't know, I wanted to." I say back.

"Well now you know you can't run from me." He says while trying not to laugh.

"Ok, this may hurt once you wake up but it'll work." He says.

"Wha--" I try saying before I'm cut off with a fist then going unconscious.
Eyeless Jack's POV
I punch her as hard as I can. I mean I have my regrets but she's not able to see the mansion or the directions. I sigh before putting my arms around her body and lifting her up onto my shoulders.

Guess I'll have to sneak her into the mansion without the other cp's noticing. I walk up the porch and look inside.

I look at the couch noticing two people on it gaming. It was Jeff and Ben. You could tell Jeff was about to rage. I stop myself from bursting out laughing.

I turn towards the stairs and see nobody. I walk that way carefully just so I don't make any noises.  

Once I'm in front of my door I turn the knob and walk in.

I walk to my bed and place her down. I pull the covers over her body and walk back and wait for her to wake up.

I see her moving around a bit. I stand up and walk up to her. I stand by my bed and stare at her.

I see Y/N prop herself on her elbows. Then Y/N sits up and wipe away the tiredness in her eyes.

Once she's full awake she looks around the room then her eyes land on me. Her eyes widen when she remembers what happened and why her head hurts now.
Y/N's POV
Once I wake up I prop my elbows so I could sit up a bit. I notice I'm in a different room then mine. I feel pain in my head but never mind it since it's probably just a headache. I sit up all the way and wipe my eyes. I look around and notice the same guy from my dream.

My eyes widen. What is he doing in my room.

"That wasn't a dream was it?" I ask him and he just shakes his head no.

"Nope very much real." He states. "How's your head?"

"Uh, it hurts... Why'd you knock me out?" I ask.

"You aren't supposed to know where this place is so you can't escape or tell people." He explains.

I just nod and pull the blankets off because I was hot. I put my legs off the edge and sit there.

I look up at Jack and see he's already staring at me. I look back down at the ground.

"Why'd you bring me here?" I ask him.

"I don't know, other people would've killed you." He says standing up.

My back starts hurting from sitting and my head hurts more so I lay down. I sprawl my arms out and lay there.

I feel weight on my belly which causes me to grunt and sit up so they move to my lap. I notice Jack in my lap and blush.

"What are you doing..?" I ask cautiously.

"Nothing, just bored." He says while pushing me back down on the bed.

I allow him thinking nothing of it. I feel him moving his legs and putting his knee either side of my waist.

Eyeless Jack leans his face closer to mine. I see him lift his mask.

Jack just smiles showing his razor sharp teeth. I stare at them before I see him take off his mask. I look into his eye sockets. It's all black. I wonder what happened.

"Why aren't you scared?" He asks me.

"I know I can't do anything since one, you're sitting on me. Two, I can't run anywhere anyway." I say bluntly.

"Good point, Y/N." He says.

I just shrug it off. I continue staring into those empty sockets.

I close my eyes for a few seconds before I feel lips on mine. I widen my eyes and notice it's just Jack.

I close my eyes again and wrap my arms around his neck. I try rolling us around so I'm on top and put my hands beside his face. Jack puts his arms around my waist so I'm laying on him.

He sits up and I wrap my legs around him and pull away from the kiss. I'm panting heavily and so is Jack. I wrap my arms around his neck again and pull him in for another kiss. Jack stands up an walks to a wall and pushes me against it.

I grunt from hitting the wall so quickly. I unwrap my legs from his waist and stand up. I pull away and stare into his eyes.

"Jackyyy~" I hear a little girl call.

"You gotta hide for a bit!" He whisper yells.

I nod and he points to a closet.

"Get under some of my clothes." He says and I just nod again.

I run to the closet and see a pile of clothes big enough for me to hide in. I move some and get in and grab the clothes again and put it over me.

I hear the door to get in the room open and the steps walking in.

"Oh there you are Jack! I've been looking all over for you!" I hear a little girl say.

"Oh Sally! I was uh sleeping, tired from my mission..." Jack says to the girl who's supposedly named Sally.

"Since your tired I guess you can't come to my tea party." I hears sally say obviously sad.

"Yeah sorry Sal maybe next time." Jack says.

"Ok, well I'll just invite Jeffy and BENny!" She says happy again before I hear running and the door closing.

I hear steps coming to the closet and I sit up. I see the door open and a relieved looking Jack standing in the doorway. I smile at him before he lends me a hand. I take it as he lifts me out. Jack doesn't let go of my hand and then leads me back to his bed. Jack falls down on the bed and pulls me with him.

Jack let's go of my hand and wraps it around my figure. I turn to face him. I see him staring. I lean in to give him a kiss. Once I pull away he just smiles and then pulls the blanket over us. I snuggle into his chest and start falling asleep.

Hi guys! I finally finished editing this chapter nothing to add just editing some mistakes. But anywaysssss! I hope you guys enjoyed!

Byeeeeee 💕