Zalgo

~Edited~

Y/N - Your Name
E/C - Eye Color
H/C - Hair Color
N/N - Nick Name
F/S - Favourite Store
F/C - Favourite Color
F/F - Favourite Food
F/N -Friend Name
F/D - Favourite Drink
These will be probably used in the future and more will be added as these go on!
Zalgo's POV
I was sitting on my throne bored wondering what I could do. After pondering for a few moments I sit up. Maybe I could find myself somebody new here for the underworld... I'll look around. I go around through houses and see one pop out of all of them. I smile and notice that a window that had no lights in it... Perfect.

I walk to a window and notice a baby crib. I open the window stealthily and quietly walk over to the crib and grab her. I cradle the baby in my arms smile at her. Perfect.

I slowly put her back and tuck her in before walking back to the window. I look around making sure I didn't make a mess. I jump out the window but made sure it was closed before I left. I teleport back to the underworld thinking about that baby. I smile thinking about our future since I never really aged since I became a demon.

I'll check in with her every night so she could be my friend and then I'll bring her into the underworld and become my Demon Queen. I smile before walking towards my room to sleep. I see my servants scrambling around the room fixing everything and moving my blanket so I could lay down. I lay on the bed and feel my servants moving the blankets around me.
Time skip to a few years...
I had my hair in pigtails today. I walk out of the bathroom and I see my parents sitting at the table. I notice that they both look kind've angry. I tiptoe not trying to be noticed by them. I'm at the bottom of the stairs and I start walking up stealthily.

Once I'm successfully on the top I walk towards my room and then close the door and once I know I'm safe I sigh. Hopefully mom or dad don't come into my room. I look down at my dress. It's kind've dirty but I still don't know how to work the washer fully but I'm trying to learn how to use it. I play with the hem before remembering about school and scrambling around grabbing all the stuff I need for school before  grabbing my bag an slinging it on my back.

I begin to run downstairs and out the door before my parents say anything. I smile as I'm a block away now. I continue walking the direction I was going because I'm close to the school by now since we live pretty close. I flinch remembering that I have bruises basically everywhere. I run my arms up and down my arms feeling each and every bruise. I look at my arm and notice a few cuts every now and then. It's not from me but my parents I also notice a few old scars. I have to cover this up before Zalgo comes. Zalgo would be furious at my parents.

I sigh looking ahead and notice I'm at the gates of the school. I start walking to my locker before my bully's get here. I put in my lock code and open it before dropping my bag in there and grabbing my textbook for Science S/G.
Time Skip...
I hear the last bell before and see kids scramble out of class. I sigh knowing I would have to go home and face my parents. I collect all my things and start walking to my locker. I open it and put all my stuff away and grab my bag. I'm suddenly pushed into the locker and I look and notice it's my bully. I roll my eyes trying to close my locker and try leave.

"Hey loser." I hear her say.

I ignore her comment and start walking to the entrance. I'm suddenly pulled back by a hand on my wrist. I flinch at how hard she's holding my wrist.

"I was talking to you, loser." She says trying to scare me.

I just shrug and twist her arm harshly so she can let go. I then continue on walking home. I smile once I'm on my porch and then I frown remembering my parents. I groan before opening the door waiting to be yelled at. I'm suddenly slapped and I fall from the force.