Part 18 - Traitor

Before go to the University to meet Don, Roy opens his phone as he type something that disturbs him. The figure that disappeared in a flash. A person who comes and goes like a fairy in the dream.

In the box, Roy types in his laptop , 'Hal Valerie' . As results shows up that there is no person named Hal Valerie. Roy also searches in the social media but the result is same. Nothing showed up. Roy feels something strange because however the girl named Hal came at the first time and disappeared when chaos strikes. By her information, Roy also realized how he is trapped in the Midnight Hound's lair. In his mind, it's like she plays both Roy and Don into her hand. Although, he doesn't want it really happened.

He just think that he should tells Don about this strange phenomenon. He run as winds blows him swiftly. In the way, he tries to call Don but he didn't answer it.

" That guy must forget to recharge his battery ! " Roy becomes more furious.

Before he opens his door, he realize something mysterious happened in the mansion. He jumps down from the stairs as it becomes so quiet. Then from the hall that connects with the guest room, people dress with black colored-thief costume jumps and run chase Roy. But knowing this, it just makes him more furious and with the fast step, Roy lands a punches into people who want to catch him.

" Take this ! " as Roy screams like a warcry.

He then searches another place to find another people who need to be saved. Although it's just maids, butlers or even gardener. Then he proceeds into the kitchen who makes a noisy sounds. As he step inside, Roy heard a sound of little thing that breaks the air in the fast tempo.

" Aw ! " Roy touches his back.

Knowing there is kinda silver needle stab into his skin. He feels trembled and fall quickly. He didn't feel pain just a blurry vision occurs his eyes. Then he looks some people takes him forcefully. Roy who can't feel his body can't resist.

" Quickly, cover his eyes ! " as one of the house breaker commands.

Roy didn't see anything again just black, he is thrown in the backseat of one car. After that, someone turn the car on. The sounds of the machine that works, are echoing Roy's ears. Then the cars departs.

After it stops, he is thrown into one room. The mysterious people opens his eyes then makes him sit in the aluminium chair and tied him with rope. Roy wakes and looks there is a man with a white suit and white gloves, he also wears white shoes and white pants. This guy is like an executive with some eccentric style and one-colored-enthusiast. Above his head, he wears white vedora that looks so shiny.

" So, is this a real person? For real ? " he asks.

" Yes, sir ! We just obey what Mrs. Hal told us ! " one of the masked man answers.

In his blurry mind, Roy has his doubt,

"Hal ? What did she do in this place.. ? "

Then someone comes from behind a giant crate, Roy looks and he's surprised that his eyes aren't fooled. It really Hal. The white hair, the exact posture and the same face.

" Wait, why does she betray us ? What motive did she has? A revenge ? I can't even remember I met Hal before the operation. " Roy's mind becomes crazier.

The man takes his white handkerchief and snort a little as Hal already stands next to him.

" So, this is the treasure that we search for a long time, Hal ? "

" Yeah, sir. I hope he's the right person. "

Roy wakes but at that time he can't speak. Maybe the drug still processes in him.

" I hope this is gonna be over. I'm tired bribing the police officer for every victims that we killed before. Also I'm tired for praying for their lost souls, for every pain that they scream about. I'm sorry, God. " the man put his hand together like he prays to God. He cleans his sweating face with the handkerchief.

" If you know this is wrong, why you keep doing that, sir ? " Hal asked bluntly.

The man cracks a smile a little.

" God always forgives his creation, right? So I just need to ask the forgiveness and besides that well, I'm just an ambitious person. " he talks cynically and easily then laugh happily.

Then that man walks slowly closer to Roy. He looks at Roy's eyes as he touch his chin and pull it up.

" This red-ness is so beautiful. " he says with some satisfaction.

Then he jump one step back and realizing something.

" Oh, pardon me, young man. I forget to introduce myself, how rude of me. I hope God forgives me. I'm sorry, o my lord.. " he prays again. Then at that time Roy feels that his throat is lighter. 

He begins to speak as he is curious and frightened at the same time.

" What... do... you.... want ? " Roy asks. Hearing Roy's answer , his face become red and furious. Then he slap Roy once with one of his hand that wears a white glove.

" Ouch ouch.. It hurts ! Darn, you little piece of sheep ! If I said like that, you should ask, 'Who am I' not 'What do I want' . Geez, although it maybe become your last time living in this world, be a better individual. You are so dense.. " then that man hit Roy's face again and again until blood comes out from his mouth and nose.

Then he breathe slowly.

" Okay.. Okay.. Let me introduce myself, I am Hugo Frijick, I am just Lord's servant to make this place--no, this world a better place. Nice to meet you, although well, we won't meet again..  And for a record, I am the Midnight Hound's leader. So take your time. For the last time, I'm gonna let you pray for your sins to make your body is clean when you're died later. " he explains with some serious face.

Then he claps his hands. Hugo leaves the place with Hal walks behind her. Before she leaves, she just stare into Roy's eyes.

" Traitor... " Roy grinds his teeth.

Then someone jumped from the bigger crate in the place where Roy sit with pain around his face and ache in his body. The floor feels vibrated because of his exquisite power. After that, that big guy comes quickly to Roy's place and locks his eyes. Roy is surprised when he sees his eyes. The same red eyes like his eyes are showed at that time. This big guy also has a red-colored eye that burns with hatred.

" Destruction, now take your time to do your job. " Hugo screams as he closes the door.

The big guy moves as Hugo calls him and Roy himself knowing that he needs to escape before his life endangered.