what alcohol does to you

"Is this one of your master plans or something?" i text Ariana, getting into the back of the taxi next to conner.

"You wish" she replies.

As we get out of the taxi, Ariana shoves me into to him. When i look at he she winks with a smirk in her face.

  "really, what is wrong with you" i managed to say before i smacked her on the back of the head.

"Owww" she Cry's out " what was that for?" she asks.

"You know what you did"  i say while laughing.

After waiting for what seems forever in line, we finally got into the club. once we start walking, people start coming up to Conner, giving him bro hugs. how did he know all these people and how did they know? did they work with him?

"how do you know these people? I whisper into his ear.

"there all members of the gang" he whispers back.

"you have that many members" I say in awe.

"This isn't even half" he says smiling down at. 

when he smiles at me, I flashback to the first time he said I love you. STOP MISSY. I think to my self, he didn't love you, he's engaged to be married.

"Does she know?" I as Conner as we sit down in the blocked of part of the club.

"What does it matter?" he says before the bartender comes over. 

"What can I get for you guys?" he asks Ariana. 

"I'll have..."

"I'll have six tequila shots" I say cutting off Ariana.

Conner's mouth open at the thought of me order six tequila shots.

"You okay?" Ariana asks trying not to sound to worried.

"Why wouldn't she be okay?" he asks Ariana with a curious face. Before I answer, I down all 8 shots. 

"Nothing other then the fact that you cant tell when someone is still in love with you" I yell before I grab Ariana and run out the club and into the alley way. I pick up my phone and call for an uber.

"Are you okay" Ariana says while sitting on the steps of the abandoned building next to the club.

"yes I'm fine" I say trying to hold back the burning tears in my eyes. after a few minutes of holding back the tears I cant take it anymore, without any warning burning tears start to fall down my face and on to Ariana's shoulder.

"Missy, Its okay to cry" she says while tightly hugging me.