untitled to you

Conner is my weakness, but I still love him.

after everything that happened , I'm trying to decide if I should let Conner see Theo.. honestly I don't want Theo to grow up not knowing his father. 

"What do you think I should do?" I ask Ariana, hoping for the right answer.

"Honestly, you should let Theo see Conner, Missy I know he hurt you but this is his son to" she says with a sincere look on her face. 

"Do you think I should call him or just show up at his house?" I ask not really knowing to do.

"Call him fist" she says while laughing.

CONNER'S POV

RING RING.

  As I look down at the screen I see Missy's name pop up.

"hello..." I say trying to act decent "What do you need."

"I don't need anything from you but to know if you would like to see your son?" she says with a sad but sincere voice.

"Of course I would love to see my son... when and were?" I ask needing a quick answer.

"Come to 2401 ivory drive at 3:00 sharp, don't be late" she says right before the line go's dead.

As I look at the clock I realize that it's 2:30, if I want to get there on time I need to leave now.

MISSY'S POV

I don't regret having my handsome boy, and if Conner cant see that then he cant see his son.

ding dong.

when I open the door I see Conner holding white roses and a teddy bear.

"C-come in" I say hesitantly.

"Thank you, were is the little guy?" he asks while scanning the house.

"Follow me, he's up stairs in his crib, and watch what you say in front of him he's very smart and knows how to say a lot" I whisper trying not to scare Theo.

we walk in the room to see Theo napping.

"I'm sorry, last time I checked he was wide awake." I say trying not to make eye contact.

"It's okay but could I stay and wait for him to wake up?" he asks while setting the bear down next to Theo.

"You can wait in the living room" I replied, half way down the stairs.

"You can sit anywhere..." I say right before being interrupted.

"I was thinking about spaghetti for dinner what do you think missy?" Ariana asks, coming through the door.

"Conner this is Ariana, my room mate also known as my best friend" I say while sitting down on the sofa.

"well I think I should do check on Theo..." Ariana manages to say before I interrupt her.

"No please stay... pleeeaassssseee" I say as I beg on my knees.

"Why don't we call a baby sitter and go clubbing?" Ariana says with a smirk.

"I don't think Conner..." I say.

"No I would love to" he says.

When I look at his eyes I can see that he has something planned, but what?