Yes?

My name is, Mia Smith and I think love is a complete waste of time. No one can change that.

"Mia what did I say about texting at work?"

My boss, yells from across the counter top.
"Sorry sir won't happen again" I say putting my phone in my pocket. "What can I get for you sir"
"Please call me, Connor" Connor said in a flirtatious tone.

"Sorry, Conner. Won't happen again." I looked down, avoiding the stare I got from others.

My face got hot as I was a tad bit embarrassed​.
"Oh, you're embarrassed?" He chuckled a bit, with a smirk.

I looked up, eyebrows furrowed.
"Yes?"

Knowing Conner, and working at a bar, he was flirtatious. So I tried avoiding anything to do with him.

I pretended to clean the counters, as Connor gave me a funny look.

Connor stares at me as I take some glasses to the back. I think about what to do before I go back out there.

'Just avoid eye contact and you'll be fine'

As soon as I step out his eyes are stuck on me until finally I go to clean his table.

"Are you just gonna stair at me for the rest of the night or what?" I say sarcastically.

"Your a feisty one." He says trying to annoy me.

I take his glass and start to walk away.

"I'm not done with you yet, get back here," he says with excitement.

Struggling to except that I had to go back I slowly walk towards him hesitantly.