2 YEARS LATER

Its been 2 years since we moved but now were on our way back for some party that I have to bartend. Its been hard to move around with Theo, he just turned 2.

"Missy, Theo's in the car were all ready to go." Ariana says through the window to the kitchen.

L.A IN CALIFORNIA

"What kind of party are you bartending at this time?" Ariana asks while shutting the taxis door.

"Some kinda engagement party, this newly weds are having the bar go to there house but my boss said I could bring Theo so you don't have to babysit but I got to go so bye." I say before getting me and Theo out of taxi.

as I walk in my boss tells me to work behind the bar, so Theo sat on a stool next to me and read while I passed out shots.

"Sorry that you had to come bud but you might have fun.." I say trying to reassure him.

"Sure mom, like that will ever happen," he says sarcastically back.

"Okay everybody please welcome the newly engaged couple Conner and Riley!" the announcer said.

As soon as I heard the name and locked eyes with him.

"Come on bud we have to leave early ok.." I say to Theo trying to get out fast.

"But mom I want to stay.." he replies "Honey hurry up." I say urgently.

We ran outside and sat on the steps waiting for the cab.

"Is he mine." I look up and see Conner staring at me.

"Duh he's yours don't be stupid." I said back in an angry tone.

"Why did you not tell me I had a son! I would of helped out!" he yells.

" I DID TELL YOU, YOU WANTED ME TO GET AN ABORTION!" I screamed right before I got into the taxi and drove off.