You are the problem!

"Ariana, he said he doesn't want to have a family with me, after all the hurtful things he said I don't think I can see him everyday..." I say in tears to her voice mail. "From now on, if you ever need to see me I'll be in new York."

The first time Conner said he loved me, I honestly thought we'd be together forever, he sounded so sincere. Falling for him is one of many, and I mean many mistakes I've made.

( RING RING )

"Missy what the heck, you cant call and tell someone your planning on disappearing!" Ariana says angrily over the phone.

"I'm not disappearing, I'm just moving far, far away were no one can find me, theres a difference," I say sarcastically.

"Don't leave yet I'm coming with you, what time are you leaving for the airport?"Shes says in an annoyed tone.

"Meet me at the Walmart on 5th street, and hurry!" I say right before I hang up the phone in a hurry.

Walmart

"You made it," I say to Ariana as she steps out of the taxi, "who's taxi we taking to the airport?" she asks waiting for me to answer.

I shrugged unknowingly of what to say.
I scanned around, my eye catching onto the regular yellow colored cars.
One caught my eyes more he others.

"Taxi!" I waved my hand in the air. Ariana laughing at my sudden burst, and watched as the taxi pulled over.
I opened the door, leaving Ariana outside, "You must hate me but can you put my stuff in the trunk?" I asked, laughing harder more towards the end.
"Sure." She shrugged asked the driver to pop the drunk open. He did so without hesitation and she put the need items for the trip into the trunk. Climbing into the seat next to yours soon after.

She laughed. A smile glued on both hers and your face. "I can't believe we're actually going to New York!" You yelled, putting your hands up, wishing all the way, but the roof the the stopped you.

Ariana laughed and nodded.
" do you even have a place to live in new York?" Ariana asked seriously.

" were gonna stay in a hotel for the first week while were house hunting..." I said trying to reassure Ariana " we have $89,000 to spend on a nice house"

AIRPORT

once we got there it was time to board our plane, I'm leaving everything behind because of him, I wasn't gonna lose this baby to. so its now or never

" you ready for this?" Ariana says with a huge smile on her face.

" no, but lets do this"