"Morning, Poca!" Snow smiled. Pocahontas gave a subtle smile and a nod, not really being one of much words.

"Heading off to Frollo?" Snow quizzed.
Pocahontas looked up from her phone. "Yeah. He keeps on telling me to see him. I always have high hopes that it'll be about me passing his class once and for all,"

Snow sighed. She knew Pocahontas was a very bright girl, always reading, always advising, always caring. She was too good for her own use. Yet, that law course was a major bummer. And Snow was confused because Pocahontas always read and re-read that particular course.
She and her boyfriend, John Smith ensured to go to the library every weekend to go through all their courses.
So really, failing Frollo's course was a thing of worry. "No worries, Poca. I bet this would all be over soon."

"Thanks, Snow," Pocahontas smiled.

Immediately, Snow White's phone began to ring. Her hand quickly flew into her satchel to pick out the tab. She smiled after seeing the caller ID. Prince.

She and Prince were the longest lasting couple in the entire Disney Academy history. They'd begun dating when she was in eighth grade after he'd mistakenly kissed her.
Now, they weren't even boyfriend and girlfriend anymore. Prince had popped the golden question to her during his graduation from the Academy the year before, in front of the entire graduating students, other student body and of course, the staff.

She was just a Level Three student as of that time but she knew true love wherever. The only person that wasn't happy about the union was one of her lecturers, Ms. Evie Queen. Ms. Queen had always hated her for unknown reasons but Snow had learned to shrug it off, glad that she could survive two years of Ms. Queen's class, only passing the course because Ms. Queen knew there'd be penalty if the star student failed the course.

The shuttle bus stopped in front of the large faculty and Snow rushed down, handing a two dollar note to the driver, waving and running off, tab sandwiched between her ear and her shoulder blade.

"Hey, Prince!"

"My love, how are you?" He sung out. Snow laughed. Over seven years and he still sounded like their love was new and fresh everyday.

"Prince, I'm on my way to class now. Talk about bad timing," she giggled. "How's work, though?"

"Boring. You can come over and make me love work more."

"Cheesy!"

Prince worked in his Father's Construction company as a junior architect. She was so proud of this man.

"Speaking of cheese, how about I come over and take you out to lunch, yes?"

"For God's sake, you know I hate leaving the school premises. Especially now that I oughta study for my final exams."

"Come on. Please!" He whined. Snow rolled her eyes.

"Later, OK? I'm in class now. Kisses." She cut the call and pushed her class' door open.

Her lecturer, Professor Porter looked at her, his eyes twinkling from underneath his bushy eyebrows.

"Why, Miss White. Come in, come in. Let's not dally about it."

There were only six students taking the course. She herself, Milo Thatch, Dimitri, Tecna (from Winx Club), Flynn Rider and Kim Possible.

As soon as she entered, Milo Thatch ran in after her. Followed by Jane Porter, the professor's daughter. "Why, Good morning, daddy," she said in her high pitched British accent, bending low to kiss her father's balding head.

"Jane, my dear. How goes it."

"Spectacular. I just finished a class now and I came over to drop lunch. Hope you worked up an appetite." She placed a green bag on the top of his desk. "But I must run, though. Hope you don't mind,"

"Not at all, Jane m'dear. Now, run along, and thank you for the meal,"

Jane gave a short wave at the class and walked out.

Tecna nudged Flynn Rider and almost all the students giggled, well aware of Flynn's little crush on their professor's daughter.

"Now, now, let's begin, shall we?" Professor Porter brought their class to order.

Snow White smiled, shaking her head as she opened her Engineer's Experience text book. Though she tried hard as she might to concentrate, her mind kept on lingering to her mighty Prince. Their wedding was to be soon after she'd graduated and more than ever, she wanted to graduate.

She sighed internally. Her Prince and her.

————————
Hola, y'all can check out my new book, 'Be Mine (at least)'.

It's hundred percent not Disney, sadly. But it's a simple and normal teenage romance novel.
Yup, I can take a turn in choice of novel interest.

Don't forget to vote and comment. Thanks again ❤❤❤❤

Walt Disney Academy ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें