New House

"Yes I'm happy for you both." Harry said and gave me a hug.
"thank you."
" have you told the others yet?"
"Jo and stace know and I'm also the new headmistress at Hogwarts but Harry already knew that was going to happen."
"Even with you expecting a baby?" Ginny asked
"when I'm expecting 3 baby's they asked me and I agreed."
"3?" Harry and Ginny asked together
"yes triplets."
"Well good I hope there not like Fred and George were I heard they were crazy as toddlers." Ginny said with a smile.
"Yes that is one thing to hope for." I said and got up with Sev following lead. " I'm sorry but I must be going."
"Of course you are a busy lady in our days with triplets on the way and headmistress." Harry said and gave me a hug after Ginny.
"I was meaning to ask you Ginny are you coming for your final year at Hogwarts?"
"Yes I am."
"Ok and I'll see you later this summer." I said and I take Sevs hand and we apperate to the house dad left me.
The-Expression-of-a-Modern-Man
"You have to admit my dad did have style." And we go in and unlock the door and stepped inside.
cool-incredible-modern-house-d
"it's very pretty in here lets go to the kitchen.
When_Modern_Mansions_Go_Big_An
"I think your dad had style that we didn't know about." Sev said and 2 pops came houselves appeared.
"you must be miss Mcgonagall Dumbledore I'm Lin and this is finly at your service mam."
"Okay well this is Severus my husband um we'll just go look around."
"If you need anything mam just call." Finly said and they popped ou.
"lets finish looking around living room."
home-design-information.com/la-mo...
"man did he redo this house for us if he did he should do this for a job." Sev said and we walk into dining room
home-design-information.com/conte...
"I don't have out to say anymore." I said and continued " we have to do something with this table." Sev said "the Weasleys could take the whole table when we invite them round for dinner."
library6095847275_c3de1836fd_z
I walked over to a book shelf its full with potion books.
"At least you'll have things to read over the summer " I hear Sev say.
"neither will you there are potions books and the next one is D.A.D.A"
"Okay love we need to finsh looking around and get back to Hogwarts." Sev said
"oh yeah let's go." I said and next the music room :mansion-loft-living-space5
"that is an excellent room I'll enjoy it in here."
"I know you will." Sev said and next was the master bedroom: modern-mansion-master-bedrooms
Bathroom: dominant-modern-mansion-by-glr
" I love my dad and all but he was crazy" I said " come on I have work at school." We apperated to school.