Leaving the Dursleys

Today is the day that we move Harry out of his aunt and uncles house.
"Amy are you almost ready?!" My mother called from down in the living room. I shoved all my belongings into my bag which was magically enchanted so that it is bigger on the inside.
"Ready!" I shouted to my mum because I know what I must do.
I walked down the stairs, me looking around the house like it would be the last time I would see it.
My mum, grandma and uncles are sat on the sitting room couch talking and smiling but I know that won't last, with my mum because of dad died this year.
Pictures off my parents along with me and the rest of my family adorned the mantle above the fireplace.
I took out my wand from my pocket and pointed it at my family and I whispered 'Obliviate' as the blue light flowed into my families heads.
I watched in horror as the picture of me on the mantle pieces began to disappear. A picture of my dad that contained me now only showed him.
The pictures all around the house no longer showed any sign of me living here, only my parents and the pictures of me as a baby so that it doesn't show that I ever lived with them only the Dursleys. I wiped a tear from my face as I quickly left the manor that I had grown up in since I was 12. I had just wiped my entire existence up until  I was a baby from my family, who knew I was living there. I had turned 17 in February so I was capable of doing wand magic without the ministry finding out.
When I was far enough away from the manor and that no one was around I apperated to Harry's house. I knocked on the door as the door was whipped open. Al ushered me in. "Just in time we were about to begin. Everyone gather round." Al said as he went over who was riding with who. But I butted in when they said they was going as me. "Al just for Harry I have other ways of getting around that they won't recognise me since only a few people know about it." Everybody looks at me with confusion but Jo and Stace had smiles on their faces. "I can fit in a seat with Harry." I told them.
"You still haven't told us how or what it is yet." Al asked me because he doesn't know of my secret only the marauders know about it and Harry, Ron and Mione including the 4 head of houses that included Sev. I took a deep breath and changed into a tiger cub animagus.
I hear gasps all around me and I turn back into my human form.
"That is just the smaller version of it." I said to them. "Fine that will work, everybody that planned on going as Amz will be Harry's." Al said and I walked to the back of Harry and pulled out some of his hair and give it to Al.
"I figured you would need this for what your doing." I said and dropped it into the bottle that contained poly juice potion.
"Thanks Amz." Al said to me and I walked over to Remus and Tonks is standing.
"How long have you been an animagus and when did you find out your a metamorphagus?" Tonks asked me.
"For along time I have used my animagus' in my years at school to fight dangers to protect myself and my friends and I found out I was metamorphagus when I was 3." I told her and she looked confused.
"Animagus's you've got more than one?" She asked.
"Yeah I can change into any animal by now." I said to her and she smiled.
"Can you show me another?" She asked and I nodded I turned into a dog. She jumped up and down in excitement.
"Enough chit chat lets go before the potion wears off." Al interrupted our talking and we walk out front and go where were supposed to go.
"I'll get in first and you get in after me Harry." I said to him. I change into a tiger cub animagus and go in the foot spaces of the car, and I get comfortable before Harry gets in.
"You okay down there big sis?" He asked. He is going to blow it.
"Yes, you dimwit stop asking me or saying anything until we're to safety or else you'll blow it."
"Reall your in my mind, your lucky your seventeen already."
"Oh okay we're leaving now."
"I noticed." I said and cut off the connection from Harrys mind and the motorcycle sets off. Soon we are in the air and I hear screaming and yelling and see bright flashes of light all different colours. What the hell is going on!
"Harry what's going on?"
"The death eaters are here they must of found out about leaving tonight! They are attacking everyone." I decide that it's time to visit my fiancée in his mind.