Grimmauld Place

Amz Mcgonagall Dumbledore
of course me and Narcissa will take melody in, we are looking forward to seeing her again, Ill see you soon when you drop her off, we will be home so when ever.
Lucius Malfoy.
"So are they taking them Amz?" Sev asked
"yes and we will take them ther I will owl the melody to meet us in the entrance of the great hall in 20 minutes." I said and got a bit of parchment and wrote the letter. " After I think we should tell Harry you know about us being married and expecting triplets, then I haven't had time to check out the house dad left me so I want to do that. Is that okay love?"
"I will go anywhere with you love."
"Okay I'm sure we want the school to look like before" I said and walked out of my office and we walk to the great hall to see it all in crumbles, I take out my wand and waved it and it went back to the way it was.
"Did you just do the whole castle?"
"yes, I'm wondering if in an hour we can meet at Grimmauld place to talk to you about something?"
"Sure I was just about to go there anyways ill see you in half hour." I nodded and we waled to the door only to see Jo and George walking and they stop and George bends down on one knee and proposes. I guess she said yes because he put the ring on and she jumped in his arms and made out.
"When are you going to tell the others about us?" Sev came and stood next to me.
"When we get to Grim place since Ginny will be with Harry there." I said and took his hand and walked to the entrance where we saw melody standing "Ready to go?" I asked and she took my hand and we apperated to malfoy manor, we go up and knock on the door and soon Lucius awnsered.
"Hello melody, Amz and Severus please come in." He said and we walked in to see narcissa and Draco standing there. "Why don't you go and get something to eat in the kitchen, there will be a houselves waiting for you." He said to melody and she leaves. "Severus you look young again how? And I thought he killed you?"
"My wife here made a potion to save me the side effect is that if the drinker is 14 years younger or older than the brewer you come 14 years closer to that person."
"wife?how long?" Narcissa said standing next to Lucius.
"3 months" I said.
"You have been married for 3 months and didn't tell your godchild?" Draco said.
"well it's not like he could with Tom little obsession with me, it wouldn't be safe."
"Yes because your all about being safe Amz."
"Hey now I really have to be."
"Why?" Lucius asked.
"Well she is carrying my triplets right now and she is the headmistress at Hogwarts." Sev said and they looked at me I nodded and Draco hugged me.
"Who are the godparent?"
"We haven't discussed that yet, but I need to go Sev you can stay here if you want."
"I'll see you soon Lucius, narcissa and Draco." Sev said
"Okay we should invite you over for dinner sometime." Narcissa said as we walked out the door.
"That would be great narcissa." I said and we apperated to Grimmauld place where I knock on the door and Harry and Ginny soon awnser.
"Hello Amz, Severus come on in." Harry said and we walked in the living room. "Shirts can I ask a question?"
"Yes you can ask me another question."
"Why does Severus look younger?"
"Is a side effect if the persons soulmate is 14 years older or younger they come that much closer to the Brewers age."
" So you 2 are soulmates?" Ginny asked
"yes that's why we have come to tell you me and Severus are married." I said and their faces were priceless.
"How long?" Harry asked
"3 months but I have something else to tell you, I'm also 3 months pregnant."
"So that is where you went when you left for 2 days." Harry said.