Headmistress Position

"I want to do something first." He said and took my ring of my right hand and put it on my left. "Thats better." He said and we walked out only to be met with mum who hugged Severus in a mother/son way. technically he is her mother in law.
t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9G...
(Sev now)
"You arw alive."
"yes minerva thanks to Amz" he said and they smiled at me
"I was telling Amz how we would like her for headmistress and she agreed. And congrats, youll be a great dad."
"Thanks mum." He said and she looked shockes while I laughed.
"I think we should tell everyone in the great hall that yoir headmistress and who were you thinking of for Herpetology?"
"Ill go change really quick and I was thinkibg of Neville." I said and changed.
outfit-5
When I came out Sev was waiting for me.
"Are you ready to go love?" He said offering his arm and I accepted and left for the hall.
"You look gorgeous in that outfit Amz."
" thanks sev and I was thinking you be the D.A.D.A teacher again."
"That would be lovely."
" Also keeping my maidan names because it will be confusing having 2 prof. Snapes"
"Any thing you say Amz."
"but are kids will have your last name." We ealked in the great hall and went to neville. "Neville how would you like to be the herpetology teacher this year and from now on?"
"that would be great Amz but why you asking me?" He asked
"I'm new headmistress."
"Okay congrats and I can't wait to start!" He said and I walked away to see a girl around 11 crying and I walked to them.
" Hello what's your name?"
"Melody malfoy."
"And where are your parents?"
"We don't know they came to fight and they never came back." Melody said
"Well come with me and Severus check to see about them."
"Of course and I take her to my office and have her sit down.
"Are you related to lucius and narcissa malfoy?"
"They are my aunt and uncle from my dads side." She said in a sad voice. I see Sev come in and nod to confirm their dead.
"Are my parents dead." She asked and I nodded. "Yes they are, sorry." I said and she cries abit. "What am I going to do now." She asked.
"ill right your aunt and uncle to see if you can live with them, why don't you pack your stuff and I'll owl them." I said and she left and I get a parchment and quill.
Lucius malfoy
we have found out your brother and sister in law have died in battle. I was wondering if you would take melody in. I'm sorry for the short notice but I want her to be with people she knows in this time. I hope to hear from you soon.
Amz Mcgonagall Dumbledore.
i give my Arizona the letter and it flys away and I turn to see Sev standing there. Smiling at me.
"You are going to be a great headmistress and mother Amz." He said.
"thanks Sev I hope so too." I said taking my sit at my desk chair.
"i don't hope so love, I know so I haven't seen somebody as caring and loving as you and more brave then you. You are unsure that you'll be great but you have already proven yourself." He said and comes over and kisses me on the lips. "How are you feeling?"
"Fine I don't feel like I'm going to throw up so that's good." "Thats good, are you hungry?"
"Not right now I'm fine." I said and the Arizona burst into flames in front of me with a reply.