Escaping the Wedding

"Your welcome Fleur it was fun helping you and getting my mind off of things for a while." I said to her while she is hugging me. I hear a knock on the door.

"it's time." Fleur's dad said while coming into the room.

"Okay Fleur I'll see you at the party." I said and walk out the door and to see Fred standing there waiting for me, since he asked me if I wanted to go with him as friends and I said yes.

"You look beautiful Amy." Fred whispers to me in my ear as we go and take our seats for the ceremony.

"thanks Fred you look great yourself in that suit." The ceremony soon starts and finished and then we all went to the party and it started. We soon all started to dance, the first dance happens to be the French waltz which I know and and I drag Fred to the dance floor and I see Jo with George and Stace with a guy. In the middle of the wall a patronus comes flying into the middle of the dance floor.

"The minister is dead they are coming!" It said in Kingsleys voice and that's all it said and seconds later the deatheaters appear and I run toward Harry, Jo, Stace, Ron and Mione and we apperate away into a street.

"What happened?" Harry asked us as we start walking.

"Tom took over the ministry that is what and now he is looking for us!" I said to him in a rush from the adrenaline.

"Why do you call him by his first name Amz?" Jo and Stace asked me.

"because it frustrates him and that name isn't jinxed like the othe one is." I said as we rounded the corner and changed out of our wedding attire and go to a cafe for something to eat and drink, we ordered and are sitting there when 2 men came in with wands and start attacking us. I take out my wand and shoot at them with silent spells that knock the 2 of them out.

"Who wants to erase their memories?" Ron said and they all look at me.

"Fine I will." I said and pointed my wand at the 2 men and erase their memories about what happened tonight the only thing it reminds me of doing it to my family and a tears escaped my eyes.

"Where are we going to now!" Stace asked and I look at Harry and Jo and all 3 of us think of the same place.

"12 Grimmauld place." We said in unison.