Chapter.6

Nandani entered college premises without acknowledging presence of most famous mischievous group who were gawking and whistling since the time she entered .Manik was sitting on his car bonnet flanked by cabir and atif ,around them butterflies like alya were sucking them as if they are nectar.

Nandani..mohit called her ,nandani frowned and turned back to give piece of word to the person who called her ,she was expecting that person to be from manik's group.Nandani glared at manik and his fans.

Nandani...he placed his hand on her shoulder,she turned to his direction to face him.

Mohit..she muttered to herself.

Hey..he smiled cutely.

Hey,you called me just now??..she asked wriggling her brows.

Yes..he nods his up and down.

Ohhh,i thought...,never mind..she shook her head to clean her head and took a path which lead to her class along with mohit.

Uhmmm,nandani,this is for you..he handed her bunch of papers billed neatly.

Whats this???..she turned page confusingly to examine it,of course it can't be heck of love letters for her,no one ever acknowledge her  presence let alone love letters.

Its notes,actually you were absent for few days so i made this notes for you,i know this is important for you,so just try to help you..his concern was clearly emiting out from hardwork he had done for her,this is not just normal care,this person is truly gem in nandani's life.

Mohit,you don't have to do this,you waisted so much time for me,why did you that??i don't know how to thank you..she was so overwhelmed and happy that she has some male person who really cared for her without judging her outer beauty.

Hey,you don't have to thank me,friends can this for each other,besides if you really want to thank me you can have coffee​ with me anytime when you are free..he showed his not so toddler teeth,and shoved his hand in his pockets ,he was heck nervous like he asked her to be his girlfriend.

Ohk..she smiled lightly.

Ohk????..he gasp in shock and opened his eyes wide out of shock.

Yups..she chuckled after seeing his reaction.

Yes,yes...he jumped like a kid in front of her,thanku soo much...he literally ran from there god knows where he went, leaving her alone.

~~~~~~~~

Are you nandani murthy??..somebody stopped her.

Yes...she was moving towards her class after lunch.

Here this is for you..he shoved a chit on her hand.

Whats this???...why everyone giving her piece of papers today,no one talked to her except bullying and now suddenly everyone bestowing her with papers.

Mrs mullick asked me to give this to you,she wants you to look out for this books ,these books are in storeroom ,you can go there..this boy looking sincere don't know if he is actually,he tried to avoid her.

Why can't you go there??why me..this is insane why mam mullick called other person to give this chit to her which contain list of books,who keep book in storeroom when this school have enormous library.