Part.1

Dear god,why you bought me in this world ,where no one loves me,where everyone hates me.Everybody says i am ugly,why i am not beautiful god??..why no one wants to talk to me??does only outer beauty matters to people??.Why my all classmates are beautiful ,but not me..why god??why you create them beautiful,but not me??you don't like me??mommy says that i am not ugly ,i am different from others,and someday i ll find a boy ,who ll wholeheartedlygoing to love me,he will love my inner soul,not my outer beauty,is that true god??and she also says i should thank god that for whatever he gave us,thr are some people who can't see,talk ,walk or can listen,but we can.
Thanku god....thats what 6yr old complain to god ,when everyday she was humilated by classmates.

Nandani..

''Yes mommy...''

''Come down princess,you have to go to school''..her mom always call her princess,because for her she is most beautiful daughter in the world.

''Coming mommy'' she chirped...shit,where is my specs she murmured to herself.

She is not ugly girl,but she don't how to organize herself ,that girl know how to answer people in an hour of need.She has thick hair as well as thick eyebrow , it is really very thick n without shape.Her hand,legs all are covered with hairs though not too much,but for today's generation ,girls without wax are only a laughing stock,common who the hell they are to  judge girl,retards.She wears spectacles,that too large one with thick glasses.Although she is clumsy and has no fashion sense but she is topper of college,no one,means no can beat her.She is pretty ,but someone really need to tell her that. There are hardly few people who talked to her n one of them is her bestie,mukti.Yes she is definitely something,she is pretty,confident n hotty.

''Hey miss mustachey''..some one shouted from crowd..as usual ,making fun of her thick mustach,yes girl do have mustache,so what if she does not go for upperlips,or waxing,bloddy stereotype,who only knows how to judge other's.

She knew who it was,obviously cabir,who with his gang make fun of her of daily

''Cabir,not now''...she spoke

Why ,miss mustachey?? your boy friend doesn't allows you to talk to boys ??..he said ,obviously making fun of hers.

Cabir did you forget,that pretty girl don't have one,did you nandu??....manik spoke coming closer to her..

She was affected,really affected by his closeness,that pretty,handsome lad know how to make girl fall for him,and ofcourse she  also tiny winy likes him,hell she is also a girl.

''Leave me..''..

Why..??..he come more closer to her,closer where thr is no space between them.

Because ..

Because??..he repeat her word

''I..i don't like when you come closer to me.''.she said in one go n closed her eyes..

''Ohh..so you don't like charming guyz hn''..this time he holded her tightly,how dare she said, she don't like him,how dare she??..everyother was enjoying scenes,it was daily routine of manik's gang to poke her,make fun of her everything,leaving no stone unturned behind.

''Leave him manik''..mukti butted in scene..

''Here come,ruff n tuff nandu bestie.''.manik chirped.

Why guyz you can't stay away from her,specially you manik???..she was sounding dangerous,really dangerous ,though nandu know how to speak for her but sometimes mukti has to become saviour for her...

''We give attention to her,toh you didn't like it?? bura lag ra we left you??..guyz from tommorow include her also.''..yayiee all shouted together,as if they had won some competitions,morons..

You know what manik,if you have this much brain, why  don't you along with your gang use it in study,always tops, but from bottom,morons..

Mukti mind your tounge..manik shouted..

Man-..

Shutup both of you,for god sake..why you fighting for me,why you letting audience enjoy your brawls,plz leave this n mukti come with me..

But nandu. ..

Plz mukti..she pleaded through her eyes,obviously she didn't like this conflict between them because of her.

Ohk..she went away with nandani ,by giving warning to thr gang through eyes..

So here you go..short story..if you like it plz tell me..do comments n vote..