Chapter 5

Following day

Nandani pov:

Its strange ,i mean today is definitely something ,i was not bullied,manik was no where to be seen,no one dare to speak shit from thr ill mouth,i should be happy or i should be scared??ahhhhhh.Shania after that incident was missing,atleast for me because i have never seen her around me.What the hell is happening??

After school ,nandani went to cafe to do her regular duty.In cafe everyones love and admire her,the way she behave like professionals with no arrogance and childness though she is child from heart.Nandani mom is truly blessed to have nandani in her life.After finishing her duty she headed towards her home.

~~~~~~~~

Hey mom..she placed herself on sofa and kissed her cheek.

Hey princess her mother bestowed her with dozen of kisses.

Princess,why don't you leave your job,i am earny enough to feed both of us,you don't need to do this much work beta..she ruffle her hair and massage her hand.

Mom,i know you are concerned for me,i know you don't like tiring nandani ,i know you earn enough to feed both of us,but mom i don't have any prob in doing job,infact i love to help you as much i can ,plz mom ..

''I am truly blessed to have daughter like you nandu,i love you princess''..she hugged her with moist eyes,a women can do anything if she want to,she don't need anyone's help to feed her.

I love you too mom..she speak with full afffection.This is thr daily routine,first to thank to each other with utmost affection for being thr in each n other life and then hug each other along with lots of kissy.

Princess,go and change ,meanwhile let me prepare dinner for both of us..she spoke while massaging her head.

''Mom,you are having dinner with me today??''

Yes princess..

You don't have to go to your duty??..she wriggled her brow in confussion

I have to go princess,infact i am leaving after dinner,i have to go to delhi princess..

Mom delhi again??she mewed ,nandani didn't like her mother to be away from her,they get very less time  with each other and now this duty is really making her pissed.

I know princess i promised you that we will be sleeping together but this call for duty was out of box,they called me half an hour back to be ready for delhi,i can't say no to them princess,i am really sorry..she placed her hand near her ears and pleaded .

Mom,don't do that,i know its not in your hand,its ohk we ll sleep some other day,now plz smile ..she removed her mom hand from her ear and placed it above her head to get blessed by her.

This is my princess, you understand me so much,love you baby,now go change your clothes..she lightly push nandani to make her go to her room.

At dinning table:

Ahmm mom smell is soo gud what you made for dinner??she  excitedly rub her hand against each other and lick her lip with twinkling eyes after opening lid of bowl .All food were of her choice,pasta ,panner bhuji,pulao,rajma etc.

Ding dong ..
door bell interupted thr dinner

Who can it be at this hour?? Nandani mom muttered in confusion.