Part.3

''Nandani,meet manik malhotra,our neighbour.''.she introduced happily..

What the..??she gasped in shock..

Manik turned back n smirked..''hey nandani!''..

''Nandani,where is your manners beta,he is talking to you n you are standing still nt even replying to him,come here''..sneha (nandani's mom)scold her lightly.

Hey!..she replied reluctantly n sat in one of chair infront of him without making any eye contact .

''So where you study manik??''...sneha questioned him..

''Christ church school,mam''..manik replied by looking at nandani.

''Ohh, nandu also study thr,don't you know each other??''..sneha wriggled her eyebrows n moved her head from manik to nandani for answer..

''Yes,mam,we are friends''...manik replied promptly.

''Nooo,Mom,he is my classmate only ,not friend''..nandani anwered her mom ,still without making any eye contact with him.

Huh..??..sneha got confused from contradict anwers.

''Ahh,mam,she is little bit angry from me,that's why she is ignoring me n not accepting our friendship n see she is now even talking to me''....manik tried to clear her confusion with innocent face n got angry glares from nandani in return.

''Nandani,talk to him beta,clear your misunderstanding,while i am out,manik i have to go now beta,nice talking to you,come again sometime n stop calling me mam,it seems i am your teacher''....she laughed n then took her bag from table n move toward door.

''Its ohk ma- i mean aunty, no prob,ya sure i ll come again,now we are neighbours,hain na nanduuu''..manik twisted her lips n replied while looking at nandani.She rolled her eyes n ignored his words

''Mom,when you going to return'' ..nandani spoke while hugging her near the door.

''Morning,n take care princess''..sneha kissed her forehead n went away.

Shit why mom called me princess now definitely he is going to  make fun of mine..she murmered to herself n heard a chuckling sound from background.

''Execuse me!! why the hell you were laughing ??..nandani asked with anger after closing door.

''No ,i was not laughing''..he replied n shrugged his shoulder

''I heard ,when you were chuckling''
...

''Did you heard it??''..he asked her while bending towards her

''Ye..yes''..she tried to reply confidently but failed due to intimacy.

''Ohhhh,your mom called you princess,so-''....he bent more towards her body n shook his head

''Sooo,what if she call me princess???i am her princess,she like me the way i am ,unlike others who only plz with outer beauty''..she replied angrily n pushed him from her,all intimacy went to gutter.

''Uhmmm,i didn't mean it''..he tried to give his point

''I don't care what you say n what you don't,show your charm to your bimboos ''..she replied while her back was facing to manik.She waited for his words in reply but it didn't came out instead its seem no was there untill she heard some clack sound coming from kitchen.She moved toward kitchen area n found him sitting on dinning chair comfortably, eating food as if it was his house.

''What the hell''..she speak in shrill voice while gritting her teeth and banged her hand against dinning table making manik jump out of chair

Jeez!! ...nandani,you scared me..he palmed his hand near his heart to control heartbeat which was doing marathon.

''Why you sitting here n eating my food??leave from here''..she glared him n directed her hand towards the door,indicating him to move from here.

No ,i m not moving without eating so yummy food n for your kind information your mom herself told me ,leave from here only after eating dinner,so i following her order only..he replied disinterestingly while munching food

''When did she said that???''....she was replayed each scene in her mind but when the hell her mom invited him for dinner

''When you were up,for christ sake nandani stop your interrogation and let me eat my food peacefully ,you also eat,come''..he hold her wrist n make her sit on of chair near him.She frowned, but without arguing further he let him have his food.

While eating food,nandani sense his intense gaze on her,n when she eye direction where he is staring ,she pinched bridge of her nose n snapped  in annoyance.

''Stop staring at my breast,you pervert''..she snapped while growling.

He immidiately move his eyes from her twins n looked away..

''Oh ,hello ,i was not looking thr ohk,you misunderstood it,actually i was looking something behind your back.''.he came out with reply to defend him.

''Gross!!....Do i look fool to you??''..her temper was too high now,oh my somebody is in trouble.

''Jo samjhna hain samaj lo''...he said n moved towards sink to wash his hand.Nandani followed him like nanny n bumped into him when he turned back.He holded her tightly so that she stay still n not hurt herself.

''Why you standing behind me??''..he questioned her while still holding her.

''Leave me n my home''..she wiggled to move out from his hold.

Why ??you don't like me here??..

''Noooo,now move''..she pushed him out after opening door.

Listen,don't tell anyone about my visit to your house..he warned her.

As if they ll believe me..she said n rolled her eyes.

So,intelligent,by the way nice twins,nanduuuu..he winked n follow path to his house .

Shut up!!pervert...I don't like him..she murmured to herself n shut her house door loudly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Following morning

Tring tring

''Hello.''.Nandani replied meekly as she was in deep sleep

''Nandani ,where are you,girl??''..mukti spoke from other side.

Home..

What??..she shouted.

''Mukti,stop shouting,you disturbing my sleep''..nandani said

''But why the hell you are in home??you were supposed to show me your face here in school stupid...Are you ohk??you didn't tell me you not coming today''...mukti blabbered continuously making her flinch due to her shrill voice.

''Stop,mukti,you are so loud,ya i am ohk n  not coming to school today,now bye mukti''....she hang up n switched off her phone.

Hello!!nandani...nan-..shit,she hanged up,i need to tell her something..mukti murmured to herself n went away...

''What the hell,why she is not coming today''..someone spoke after listening to mukti words

If you like it,do give your reviews..do comment n vote..

Komal..