Part.4

Nandani was asleep almost whole day,she wake up at 5 pm,god knows how can she sleep so much ,more than 24 hours  almost.She squint her eyes to adapt with day light ,though it is 5 pm but still sun is shinning brightly discarding his rays in each corner of her room.This is the best sleep she ever had with no quarrels n dusturbance.She sat up on the bed ,relax her muscle n peel quilt which is covering her body to move toward kitchen,her stomach is doing summersault  ,she was damn hungry.

Princess..her mom called her in surprise,when she was passing by her room.

Mom,you are back she turn back

Yes,Princess its almost 5 pm,n  why you missed your class beta,are you ohk??i mean you hardly miss classes..she examined nandani from head to toe,she love her daughter so much,there​ is no one for her except her princess,she will do anything to treasure her for life long.

Ya,mom i am ohk,don't worry ,just want to relax ..she politely replied to her mother not want her to take any tension.

But where you heading??..

Mom,kitchen,my stomach is making unwanting noise to stuff it ..she palmed her stomach which was busy in growling

But aren't you suppose to be in cafe at this time..she wriggle her brow in confusion n showed her time.

Ohh Shit!i frgt..she without saying more ran to her room ,to get dressed,she was suppose to be in cafe sharp at 5pm.She quickly dressed herself  in black top n blue jeans pair with flip flop,grab her bag and run to reach cafe as if her life depends on it.

Nandani beta don't run,princess at least eat something..she shouted from kitchen, but her sound remained confined to this house as her princess already gone out for her duties.She never want nandani to do work while she was in school,its not easy to cope with study n job at same time but nandani always ready to help her no matter whether she is tired or not.She is best daughter anyone can have.

It was now daily routine of manik to have dinner with murthy's .Nandani was all time busy in glaring at him whilst her mother was busy in making him eat like he is future son-in law of this house.He leave no  oppurnity to tease her,he loves to tease her.Slowly slowly nandani also getting her confinedness to sustain n allow herself to explore more.Manik  sometimes makes her growl,sometimes happy,temptess,timid n sometimes angry but whether she say or not she likes all diff emotion of him n her which they share.

Manik was damn confusing man on this whole universe,his talks whether friendly or teasingly  are confined to only  her house but when they are in college he behave so strange,he never acknowledge her in college instead make fun of her.This behaviour of manik really irks her,if he not likes to talk to her thn why the hell he daily comes to house where she abuse him to no extent.She growl or laugh doesn't restrict him to come to her house.But his dual nature one day will surely lead him into trouble.

Hey miss mustache..here goes another round of bullying,she without stopping move towards her class door but before she could enter one bitchy long hand push her which lead her to fall n got bruised her elbow .

She was still on the ground ,no one helping  her instead they all were busy in laughing.

Awww ,nanduu gir gyi..here comes naina the bitchest girl flanked by her minions ,she assume herself to be manik's gf n always sticked to him like a glue,it doesn't matter to her when manik insult her,she is in her glory where she assume herself  as a gf of manik.

You look so hot nandu n sexy..she throw  a paper on her n laugh along with other.Manik n cabir was also there ,busy in catching all actions going around in canteen.

Nandani while sitting on ground ,open paper which naina thrown on her only to gasp in shock with moist eyes,she was ready to fill whole tub with her tears,off course who will not cry after seeing something like this about themselves.

Manik peeled the crowd n snatch ppr from naina ,his eyes was dark ready to blow someone at that time,but his dark eyes n raging hormones immediately calm themselves.Nandani was hoping that he will speak for her,he will stand for her,but there is no sign of it.That paper contain pic of seminude nandu,someone morphed it,and who it can be of course that naina.Everyone was busy in laughing but nandani was directly looking at his eyes to say something ,instead he turn his face from her and stand at one of corner like nothing happened.

Nandani body was flaming with anger after seeing this site of him,how come she is expecting something from this man,he will never change,she quickly gathered her self n stand infront of naina who was still laughing ,n without giving her any warning she slapped her so hard that light feather bitch directly land near manik's  foot.

This is last time i am telling all of you ,don't come near me,i don't shout or speak doesn't mean i can't stand for myself,anyone of you near me,i don't know what i am going to do she warned them ,whole canteen was dead silent after seeing this side of nandani,no one can predict that nandani can be like this hulk,all remain to be quiet ,no word spoke after that,she last time look at him and storm out of canteen door followed by mohit,who was only person tried to help nandani,he tried them not to make fun of her.

At night:

Nandani was alone in the house,her mother was as usually out to perform her duty.She was busy in making pasta for her when bell rang,she quickly dim gas n went out of kitchen.

She peeped through door hole n found manik standing out thr,it was his time to join her for dinner.She moved away from door n check thoroughly if all door n window are locked or not,after checking it she again went to kitchen .She plated herself , made place for herself in one of sofa n switch on tv ,here inside she was busy with pasta n cartoon while outside manik was busy tormenting the neighbours with his continuous ringing  door bell  storm. He was calling him but she was not responding to any of his calls

Nandani was avoiding him like plague,she block his number,avoid him in school ,does not allow him to enter her house,this week her mom duty was at night so she has authority to be owner of this house.She didn't care to  look at him once,its been one whole week since last time they had talk.

I think you all not liking this story,so i am going to complete it soon ,thanku

Komal