Chapter.7

Seeing manik and alya together in bed that too naked was hell embarassing for nandani,she moved backward to go but before she could run her leg tangled with carpet leading into shattering of vase kept near door ,commotion near door made manik to squint his eyes to examine who the hell disturbed his sleep.

He blinked his eyes to adjust and moved his socket eyes to look for a person,he was happy to see nandani but got confuse after seeing her moving hurriedly closing her eyes.He wants to run after her but his body doesn't match with his mind,his body is stuck to bed as if someone holding him tightly.He moved his eyes left only to get angry after seeing naked alya tangling her body with his.What the hell??..now he comes to know why nandani moved out hurriedly..shit !shit!..

He quickly pushed her ,wore his shirt,his lower body was already clad with lowers and ran towards living area  from his bedroom.

Nandani wait..his shrilled voice lead her to hold her position for a while.He within a sec reach towards her and gasp for air because of marathon he had just done.

What you saw i..it was not true..he  was still trying to get his heart beat normal.

No,you don't have to explain me anything,i am sorry i should not come like this to your room without knocking,but i swear i knocked but you didn't respond,so thats why..she done her part of talking without looking into his eyes,it was quite embarrassing.

But i have to nandani..he moved toward her with tiny winy strides.

No no,neither i am your girlfriend nor your mother,you were not cheating on me,you don't have to explain anything to me ,you have your life manik..she was right ,why should she get explanation neither they like each other nor they are in a position to explain each other about thr personal life.

Listen...manik drawled in.

Manik ,i have to go to my home,i just came here to drop ridhi,now i have to go,bye....she ran without waiting to listen whats he wants to talk.

Manik pov

Shit shit..she came here first time only to found me in some intimated pisition,i was really sorry for what i had done to her,it was prank and i went for that beacuse of my group they were just after me to go for nandani,i denied many times but they were not ready to listen it was either them or me,even if i stay stop doing prank on her they will not listen to me,so i volunteer  to do it myself,it was only meant for 10 min but i don't know how it skipped from my mind,i was so angry on myself for that,i shouldn't have done this,i tried many times to say sorry but she never acknlwledge it.Today may be we could have sorted it out but that alya,damnit,how the hell she reach here?? and what she was doing in my bed that too naked,i was hell tired i was sleeping i was oblivious to time when she came to my bedroom.

Mariya....he outrageously​ called her.

Yes sir..she mewed and dug her face down in front of her master.

How that girl reached my bedroom...he glared at her and moved his hand to his hips.

Si..sir she was carrying ridhi baby,so..i..i sent her to ridhi baby room but she came to your room,sorry sir..mariya thought he was talking about nandani.

Mariya i am not talking about nandani ,it was alya ,how she reached my bedroom...though he was rich but he never ever tried to show off,he never disgraced his servants but today he know he was crossing his limit by talking to her like that.