Chapter Two

Chapter Two - Stay Away

Thomas was waiting for his sister in the empty terminal when a group of fans ran up to him. He smiled brightly at the three women.

"Oh my gosh," the red head shrieked, "You're Thomas Hudson from the passengers!"

Thomas sat up straighter in his chair, hoping to flex his muscles as he stretched out his hand. "The one and only." He said with a wink and she swooned.

The other girl standing next to her held out her arm. "Could you sign my arm?" She asked excitedly. He grabbed her sharpie.

"Sure thing." He was half way through when he noticed the other girl.

"How about you?" He sent her his most charming smile and he saw the heat rise to his cheeks. He inwardly grinned, he still had it. The blonde shifted her blue eyes over to him shyly.

"Oh no, i'm fine." She wrung her hands together nervously, "I just wanted to know if you were gay..like the tabloids say."

His mouth dropped. The redhead punched her friend. "Ouch!" She yelled.

      "Why would you say that in front of him?" She whispered angrily. The blonde met Thomas's eyes, "well, I just wanted to know. He is good looking, so it would only make sense.." she trailed off.

The red head grabbed her arm. "Lets go before you make it anymore awkward." She sent a wink Thomas's way before leaving with her friends.

Thomas sank down in his chair. So everybody did think he was gay, great. He ran a hand down his face, where was his sister at? He had specifically told her that he had landed an hour ago.

He glanced up as he saw a woman coming down the escalator. Her long tan legs filling most of his view. Her dark chestnut hair flowing around her shoulders. He was about to get up and meet her when an angry Penelope interrupted his trance. She stepped around the other woman as they made it off of the escalator. Her pin straight, brown hair falling past her chest. Her tan skin was an indicator of her Mexican heritage, although you could still tell she wasn't fully mexican. She and Thomas had different dads. His dad was Mexican and had died when he was younger, while his mom had remarried a black man and had Penelope. They had divorced just before Thomas turned eighteen, but Penelope's dad had always been a father figure to Thomas, even though he technically wasn't his child.

Penelope's haunting hazel eyes darted around the room until they found him, as if saying, You're dead. And heck if he didn't believe it.

As she approached, Thomas held his hands up in defense. "Come on, Penelope, you know I love you right." He said sweetly.

She cracked her knuckles. "That means nothing to me."

"Okay then, you know that I'm your only brother." He said frantically.

"According to mom, my dad has fifty other children running around so your words are void." She said, grabbing him by the ear and locking his head in an arm lock. Thomas struggled to get free but she only squeezed harder.

        "L-let me go." He tried to say. She finally released him, taking a few steps back as she breathed hardly.

"You're still as ugly as ever." She panted.