#26 Stark's family

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, me too, i heard lots of famous people are invited, i never knew our school is capable of such a great event."

"Will the avengers will be watching you? I mean, they're like family, they'd like to watch their little girl perform a school show right?"

You laughed then sighed right after. "God, i hope not, I'm embarrassed. But my dad will be one of the audience for sure, he got himself invited, said he wanted to help the school charity."

"..." Peter stunned.

"..." You were confused but then stunned too.

"A kiss scene."

"Oh my Thor... I completely forgot about that." You rubbed your head. Then it was a silent since this reminded both of you that you almost kissed once.

Peter bit his lower lips, you hate it when he did that, it always messing with your heart, moreover, he stuttered out. "I..i.. planned to actually kiss you...though."

Your face went red as a tomato so you look away from him and stared to the empty audience's chairs.

"Oh... um... ok." You stuttered back.

Here comes the most stuttering couples in the history of the avengers.

Yet you're not yet couple, to Peter, he felt that it's too soon to kiss you, he'd want to take you out on a date first, but since the chances is here so he took it, he'll kiss you.

"Anyway, who are the celebrities?" Peter asked to solve this silence.

"The family that always go tanning, I don't remember the name, a vevo singers, and also the Osterfields." You replied.

"Harrison Osterfield?"

"Yeah, i think my dad knows his family, they're running an Osterfield company, pretty rich, I never met them though, i never met any of dad's business friends."

"I saw them on TV, they're selling gems and jewelry." Peter said, he then noticed the time. "We should go now, Happy must be very unhappy right now that i send you to him late again."

He brought you down, as you told him. "Say hello to May, I miss her."

"Sure things, say hello to Mr. Stark for me too, hope he would miss me."

.
.
.

-Next morning

"YOU ALL ARE GOING?" You asked in shocked, all the avengers were disguised so hard, Natasha was wearing a blonde wig, Steve was wearing fake beard, The others did something with their selves too, but the most shocking one was Sam wilson wearing afro wig.

Your dad and your fake dad was the only two who dressed normally since they doesn't need to hid who they are, Scott was invited as your dad, and Tony was invited as a celebrity, and now they can't stop laughing.

"Stop, laughing, i kind of rock blonde hair." Natasha told them.

"Me too, i like my beard, maybe it's a good time to stop shaving it." Steve added.