Full of Blasphemy (Hellsing FanFiction)

(PICTURE OF LENORE)

Hey guys! It's the newbie writer Lenah Insanity! UPDATED!!!!!!!!!!

This is a HELLSING fan fiction. You know the drill. I DON'T OWN HELLSING NOR ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE ANIME ONLY IT'S RIGHTFUL OWNER DOES. I only own the first person view character and other made up characters that don't follow with the hellsing anime. And yes it does follow the Hellsing Ultimate anime but with a few twists added on.
********************************
The beginning starts off before Count Dracula becomes Alucard. Before the war and his coronation.
**************************************
Dear Lenore was woken up to the sweet sound of the birds chirping but what she didn't know is that today was going to be anything but sweet.
**************************************
Lenore POV:

Ugh.. What time is it? I peek over under the white bed sheets to look around.

It seems it is just about daylight and mostly around 7:00am.

Too early..sigh..

I rub my eyes and quickly touch my head.

Headache!..Itai....itai!(ouch)

I look up and see my maid in front of my bed looking at me with concern in her eyes; Marith Adelaide.

She was in her late thirties with her long wavy brown hair down. Those almond green eyes complimented her busty figure that was hidden under the navy maid outfit.

The dress she was wearing was long and had white frills at the bottom along with some at the top. She wore a collar shirt underneath along with her favorite Mary Janes and thigh highs. To finish off her look she wore a bow on her shirt and a heart locket.

She reminded me of how a mother should be; gentle and sweet with a smile that could forgive. She had always been concerned with my health ever since I had my first panic attack.
********************************
11 years ago...

7-year old Lenore POV:

"M-Marith...I'm s-scared.." I hold on tight to her hand."What's wrong princess?" I pointed my finger to the crowd of people around the marketplace as I hid my pink locks behind her maid uniform.

My step-mother had ordered me to do something productive so I came to accompany Marith to get groceries. I never got out of the house because my social anxiety prevented me.

"Oh dear isn't that Lenore Evandigne? Poor girl lost her mother and her mind,such a waste.." a woman in a burgundy dress whispered to her husband who was wearing a black suit.

I started hyperventaling

"Even though she was rich, her kindness still showed.. Some say she was murdered by her daughter's hand...." he replied. "Why would Lenore do such a horrendous thing?"she replied."Apparently her body was found mangled as if a beast had ripped her apart for some kind of sick entertainment, they say the room where she died looked like a butcher shop afterwards."

YADA!
YADAYADA!!! URUSAI!!!!
(No/Shut up) ⬅️You're welcome (;

I kept shaking my head while covering my ears in hopes to block them out..

I started having trouble breathing and before I knew it,I heard screaming.

My screaming.... The world was spinning all around me making me queasy..

"MOMMY PLEASE DON'T GO, TAKE ME WITH YOU. WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME???!!!" I cried and cried. Everyone was in shock. I slammed my fists against the floor several times until it was bruised and bleeding.

The dress that was once white is now stained with tears and blood,mostly blood....

Until I felt Marith's arms draped over my white ruffle dress and sheathed me from everyone."Its okay sweetie,how about we go home before they try and take you away from me?" *sniff**sniff* I nodded.
I dried my tears with my white lace sleeves. I could still hear the dripping of blood...

I want my mommy..

********************************
That earned me my second trip to the Mental Asylum....

She had always been there for me and has loved me as if i were her daughter. She was one of the few people I refused to hate but something was bothering her today.

I don't like it one bit.

"Good morning princess-sama, did you have sweet dreams?",she said smiling and pointed to the corner of her lips. I touched the corner of my lips and there it was, drool. I blushed a mild pink while she proceeded to carefully wipe it off with a white handkerchief kept in her breast pocket. I could hear a faint giggle coming from her and I frowned. I made a pouty face.

Meanie!

She then proceeded to gently tug the white sheets away from me and began working on my beige queen bed. All that was left was to rearrange the tiny pillows with gold accents.

I made my way to the balcony next to my bed in nothing but my nightgown. I leaned against the rail and breathed in.

...Soo Peaceful...

I was taking in all the beauty my back yard had to offer.The forest was my favorite part,but a huge gate locked the entrance to it and was prohibited by Elizabeth. The rest was occupied by the garden,a gazebo, and surrounded by a lovely pond.

Nothing too special there..

Just by looking at my backyard i was reminded of sweet memories that are now a past of mine.

A very peculiar shape could be seen in the woods. It was dark and resembled a man. And it was looking at me, smiling at me mischievously. His mouth was moving but I couldn't make out what he was saying.

"Miss Evandinge, You shouldn't lean on the railing!"she screamed as she was coming towards me with her hand extended towards me.

Just when I was about to turn around and accept her hand, I stumbled backwards and fell three stories high."AAAAHHHHH!!!!" "LENORE!!!!"I could hear her screaming and making her way down the stairs.Tears began to fall when I realized my time had come to die.

Tik tok tik to-...
Goodbye Marith.... I hope I see you mom..

As I braced for impact. Nothing happened. When I opened my eyes, my blue eyes met with red eyes. I was in the arms of the dark strange man. I blushed a mild red when I realized I was in my nightgown still and was holding onto him soo tight."I-I-I.. Ummmm..s-sorry"the last part came out a whisper. Surely my anxiety would be sky rocketing right now.

He started chuckling."Such a clumsy girl.." He set me down in the grass and it was then that I realized how tall he was. I was still blushing when we were both looking into each others eye. Who is he..?

"Lenore!"

"I'm soo glad you're okay, you scared me! Don't you ever do that again!"she pulled me in a tight embrace literally squishing the life out of me.

ITAI!

"You're going to ki-ill me..*cough**cough**." Just as I thought it was over, she started crying." I don't know what I would do if something bad happened to you princess..*sniff**sniff*." she started caressing my pink hair just like my mother would do.

Homey... I kept hugging her, hoping this moment would last forever...

"We should probably get you all dressed up, it's a bit chilly outside and you're parents are probably waiting for you."she smiled and dragged me along by my wrist.

I turned around and found myself staring at emptiness.

He was gone...

**************************************
So how was it? What should I add? (;
COMMENT.