The Children's First Word

The Children’s First Word

Prince: ”Cmon’ cmon’ little fella, you can do it! Say it, say it for dada. Cmon’!” “misfit?” his son says back. “YES! YES LITTLE ONE! DADDY LOVES YOU SO MUCH. YOU GON’ BE SPREADING THE PEACE SOON. YOU ARE LOVED LITTLE ONE. YOU ARE LOVED.” You sit back in the couch glaring at Prince as if he’s crazy.

Prodigy: ”Cmon baby girl, cmon. What’s daddy favorite food? Cmon’ it rymes of pickin! You can buy it at KFC!” “Chicken?” His baby girl answers back. “YES! DADDY IS SO PROUD. I’m gonna make a celebratory trip to KFC! Her first word! Chicken! Oh, and babe, do you think she can at least have a small piece of chicken this time? You look at Prod and shake your head.

Roc: ”Cmon’ baby boy. You can say it! I’m a living example of it! It rymes with wiffy! You know it! Cmon little fella. “Swpiffy?” his son answers back. “Close enough. ALRIGHT AWWWWW YEAHHHHH! My son’s first word was spiffy. YN, I TOLD YOU HE GON’ GET ALL THE OTHER BABY GIRLS. HE ON FIAHHH.”

Ray: Hey baby girl, say the word. You can do it, say it for daddy, it rymes with waco. Cmon’ baby, say it for dada. You can do it sweetheart. “taco” his daughter answers back. “YESSSS PRECIOUS ONE. TACO. AWW, I LOVE YOU BABY GIRL. Lemme go to Taco Bell real quick so I can pick up a few so you can start learning the ingredients. AWW YES. My baby’s first word was “taco” praise the lord.