When The Baby Comes Home

When the Baby Comes Home

Prince: Even though you’re not pregnant anymore, he still waits on you hand and feet. He makes sure the baby is fed, bathed, changed, and clothed, he even wakes up at night when the baby is screaming, and let’s you sleep. He truly is the perfect dad. He will run to the grocery store when out of formula and buy all of the groceries for the house. Whenever you try, to do something, he chases you back to the comfy couch.

Prod: ”We made one sexy baby huh mama?” he says. He smiles and says I couldn’t ask for anything more in my life. With you and the baby, my life is complete. He loves buying the baby new clothes whenever he goes somewhere. You have to confront him and ask him where do you think these clothes are going to go. He simply replies, “I guess we’ll have to buy another house.”

Roc: You can see the baby brings out Roc’s feminine side. You double over in laughter when you see his shirt covered in baby vomit. “All for love” he says with a smile. He’ll do anything, for you and the baby, but when it comes to waking up at 4 A.M. every morning, that’s a no no. “We’ll feed it at 10” he mumbles and goes back to sleep snoring. You have to squirt him with hot milk to make him wake up, but that doesn’t even work.

Ray: Even though the baby has barely and hair on it’s head yet, he constantly tries to comb it into two braids. When you say he’ll make the baby go bald, he shrugs and says ” I never made you go bald” He loves the baby to bits, and makes you send pictures of him every hour when he’s away on tour. He buys diamonds, gold, everything he thinks will make his baby look like a “king”.