When You Get Into A Car Accident

When You Get Into a Car Accident

Prince: You two have just had a major fight, which sends you into your car, speeding down the highway. So angry, and frustrated, you crash into a divider. Its on the news in no time, and Prince runs down barefoot into the middle of the road to meet you. He collapses on his knees, with his head in his hands, crying hysterically. “I love you, I love you, I love you with all my heart, please, my love don’t leave me. I love you.”

Prod: You are fighting about who should pick up your daughter Amiyah, at pre-school tommorrow since you have to work. One thing leads to another, and you don’t see the red light, nor the truck in the intersection. You are thrown out of the car, and Prod just walks away with a few scratches. He spots your battered body in some shrubs and starts crying. I’m sorry, I love you, please, my world is nothing without you. I love you. Come back to me. Please…”

Roc: He’s extremly angry, and to avoid further confrontation, you just leave. As you’re crying, your eyes blurred, you don’t see the oncoming car which mows you down, and keeps going. Roc sees all of this from the kitchen and runs out. “Oh god, why? I’m sorry YN. What did I do? I love you, please. I love yo-” He punches the tree next to him, and contracts splinters. But it doesn’t matter. The immense amount of pain he feels seeing your lifeless body hurts way more.

Ray: You just get into those moods where you can’t stand his practical jokes, so you just leave. As you pullyour carouto f the driveway, another driver hits you head on. Ray watches helplessly as your body is smushed. “YN!!!” He runs to your car and tries to talk to you. I love you. Please baby, say something. I love you so much, don’t leave your little way way. Please, just please…”