When He's Insecure About Himself

When He’s Insecure About Himself

Prince: You seem him standing in front of a mirror and he groans in frustration. Just can’t get that move right!” He screams. You try to calm him when he starts crying. “I just wanna be perfect he says. I wanna do my best.” You smile and say “Why search for perfection when you’ve already topped the scale?”

Prod: He has dedicated his life to singing and dancing. Walter has been giving him a hard time about the last few songs, and you can see its getting to him. “Man, I need to get this right, or -” “Or what?” You say. “You’re the most talented, most beautiful, most wonderful human being on this earth. Why are you stressed?”

Roc: He’s staring at himself in front of a mirror as usual when you walk in. He’s critiquing his every flaw and shaking his head. You come behind him and say “You may see flaws, but I just see perfection.” He smiles and says “But I could never compare to you.”

Ray: He’s braiding his hair, and that last braid is annoying him. ‘WHY CAN’T YOU LOOK LIKE YOUR TWIN!” You stare at him crazily and say “Wow, I wish I had your problems. Besides, their braids. The fans won’t even notice. They’ll be too busy looking at your face.”