When The Children Talk Back

When the Children Talk Back

Prince: ”I know you and your smart ass self are not talking to your mother like that. Your child has been cutting school, failing classes, and getting suspended. Prince has had enough of her attitude and disobedience. “Look, either you straighten up, or I’m getting the belt for your ass.”

Prod: Hes worried about his son because he has been bringing random girls to the house, and he doesn’t know what goes down in his room. “Look, if you come back here with babies, I hope you know the address of the nearest Goodwill store because your mother nor I are taking care of no grandchildren.

Roc: You allow your 16 year old daughter to go on a date, and you know Roc has to ask a couple of questions before he releases them. “What is your occupation? Where do you live? Where ya parents work? Where are you taking my daughter? All hands, lips, body parts must be kept to yourself. I am too young and sexy to be a grandfather.

Ray: Even though you think its child abuse, when your teenage daughter mouths off, he takes away anything electronic in her room. He even cuts off the electricity in her room and lock the door. “Psh, wanna talk back to me and think you can get away with it? Lucky I didn’t get the belt.