''My daughter-my daughter is NOT A BASTARD,SHE HAS A FATHER!!!'' Megan wails

''Oh you do not talk to me Megan,you don't!!""

''Charles stop it!! Stop it it's enough..!!''Ruth cries

''A young girl who slept around when she was young,got pregnant by a stranger who never came forward to claim or didn't care to...that child is a bastard,not as way of an insult but a child without a father is a bastard...and she is innocent but that is what she is...a BASTARD!!''

''okay sir ..that's uncool!"' Zachary shakes his head,

''Sir,with all due respect i think it is wrong to call a child a bastard,regardless of whether they have a father or not...and Kiki,that is her name by the way,she is a beautiful intelligent child,and Megan did a good job..Megan is the most respectful woman i know,she raised her daughter well...kiki is lovable,i mean just knowing for a few weeks i already have already fallen inlove with her innocence and she is a beautiful child,and if only you could come off your bitterness of God knows what..you will see that all your family wants here is for you to forgive..look i don't know what happened to your family but right now..all i see is everyone hurting...your wife,your daughter...and to think if your granddaughter was here-"'

''she is no granddaughter of mine,and who the hell are you to speak to me?who the hell are you,get out of my way,Ruth, come here"' he pushes Sean aside and grabs his wife's hand.

Ruth holds on to Megan not wanting to leave '"Don't Charles,please don't.she is our family,she is ours too...kiki is our blood too..No Megan! i do not want to go" Ruth cries loudly

Charles pulls her out, Megan follows as they struggle out the door.

''Look man,let her go,this isn't right,she wants to stay with her daughter"" Sean shouts at him

''Stay the hell away from this young man,this is a family matter and it doesn't concern you,let her go Ruth or else"' he eyes Megan

''Or else what?You wil hit her?'' Sean is angry now,he never liked a man maltreating a woman before,he didn't like it today either.

''Take it easy man" Zachary cautions Sean ""look man,let her go,she is your wife and she is a grown woman to decide to stay with her child,what is wrong with you?"'

''it explains the separation..."" Sean says trying to make sense of that scene in the library when Kiki was saying that her mother always cries when she drives out to some place...Her father must have given her hell,and her mother is here to make peace and he chooses to be an insensitive old man,who does that?...who willingly decides to stay away from their daughter?Yes children make mistakes..he has a thousand times..but his parents had never let go off him even in his worse...he hates to imagine what Megan had gone through..but something else still didn't make sense. Her father said she got pregnant fresh out of college, and the father didn't want the child or didn't claim or didn't know of the child..so she runs away..raising the kid alone..

But Megan said that Kiki's father was dead, in heaven. And ..he frowns, it didn't make sense,but still..it still wasn't right that her father would come all this way to disrupt a mother and child from making up and raining insults on her and insulting an innocent child too just because she didn't have her father to protect her.It was wrong and it made him angry...really mad...like really really mad.. if she were his daughter?he would break the man's face.

How dare he not see that little girl and love her?how dare he call that innocent beautiful little girl a bastard..only knowing kiki for this past couple of weeks..he has subconsciously come to care and yes, love the girl.he can't believe that too but it was true.there was something about Kiki that pulls his heart,warms him up when she smiles and when he is with her..sometimes it feels..natural,like..she was more than a little girl named kiki,like she means more and ...this man here was bitter,old has no right to punish a child for the mistake of her mother and punish her mother,his daughter all her life..this bitter old man was vile and he deserves to be out in his place.