Turning away Megan storms to the kitchen,trying not to fling things about in her anger.

A few days ago she was fine,she was great,with her little life in her little house and with her little daughter.Now,all of that has changed,not only has the boy-turned-man who got her pregnant four years ago who refused to listen to her to know for sure whether she was lying or not but leaves her on the road crying,she had had issues with her parents,almost forced to marry some total stranger, she left home,losing relationship with her parents .Four years later amidst the pain and struggles and all of that,she has managed to get her little life on tract and he shows up out of the blue and guess what,without her doing he is here,in her house and her daughter who has no idea that he is her father is warming up to him as though she knew him all her life.

Was God not messing up with her right now?

Was the devil not laughing at her right now too?

Jesus!! What can she do to get Sean O'Conner away from her daughter.

The more she hears Kik's excited voice in the kitchen accompanied by Sean's laugher,the more angry she got.

Something was wrong with her,she should be happy that somehow Kiki is with her father,unknown or not but she isn't.What if he eventually finds out that this is his daughter and he doesn't want her, how would it make her feel,how would Kiki feel,knowing that her father didn't want her before and doesn't want her now. Now, it was hard raising her alone as a baby,Kiki is very intuitive and sensitive, she didn't want anything to happen to her daughter emotionally.Sean has to go far away from them,and in order not to put her daughter in that state,he doesn't have to know who Kiki is to him and neither does kiki.

She was an innocent child who obviously is happy about making a new friend,older or not,maybe that is why she is drawn to him and Sean,he probably felt guilty for almost running down a little girl and almost letting Child services take away the girl from her,nothing about this was genuine,give it a few days and he would get tired,stop showing up and won't care.

Men like Sean,men kike Sean O'Conner were exactly they way they looked,too handsome,lots of women hanging on their shoulders,no time for family much less children,he was the original rich bad boy,spontaneous as they come.

Men like Sean don't want to assume responsibilities of kids they fathered unknowingly,and even when proven,they would do anything but run the other way.

Kiki doesn't have to be put through all of this,No!.

The bell ringing brings her out of her thoughts.

It was bright and sunny,time for him to leave anyways.She goes to back to the living room only to find Sean at the opened door with a very surprised Tonia staring at him..

""Sean, you!...Megan what is going on?"' Tonia looks from Sean to Kiki on his shoulders,his made up face..or makeup mishap and then Megan who has bread in her hands

''Hi Aunt Tonia!! I am taller than you.."' Kiki squeals

"'Yes i can see that,but Megan?"' Tonia looks at her, Megan turns away back to the kitchen,Tonia follows her

''Told him?''

''No!!"'

"'Then,how come,or are you guys sleeping together?how come he is here and..?''

""Look,we went to the movies,ran into him,our car wouldn't move,he offered to drop us,he fell,got his waist injured,woke up to find them like that and Kiki wouldn't listen to me my God Aarrgg!!''

Tonia turns from puzzled expression to laughing

''Why are you laughing,it isn't funny"' Megan slams her hand on the table,Tonia doesn't stop laughing