He should go home,risk it.

"'There is nothing like fairy rain tickles"' Kiki laughs

"'Yes there is,see,it's really invincible,flying tickling your tiny little nose and making you sneeze,just like that-"'

Archumm!!

They both sneezed together

""Stop talking Kiki"' Megan leaves her on the chair to prepare her bath,she would bath her with hot water and give her something warm to drink and look for her sweater.

When Kiki catches a cold,she could break out in a fever,and the nights are the worst for her, she becomes uncomfortable and her tiny little body shakes all through the night and her finger gets colder than ice,sometimes it worries her,the doctor says she should always be warm at all times,any sort of cold wasn't good for her.

Megan comes back to find Sean back to staring at the window.

"'I think we are okay now,you can leave"' she says wrapping kiki back in a hug,

"'Yes,about your car-""

"'I will handle my car Mr Sean,have a good night"' Megan says dismissing him

""Mummy it's raining,Uncle Sean would get more fairy tickle rains and Dr Sniffles and-"'

"'Shhhh Kiki" Megan cautions

Sean nods, kick me out, under the rain..yes that is 'I hate you Sean, go out and die '' who cares about the man who brought in your daughter under the rain right.And why is it bothering him??

""Goodnight Megan,and you too Kiki""

Kiki waves,Megan doesn't.

Sean opens the door to the pouring rain, and stands there for a few seconds,bracing himself and pulling his cloths tighter together he sets out to make a run for it.

""Wait!!"' Megan screams remembering, her pavement floor infront of her house was slippery..and it was raining.

She forgot,she didn't give too shits about him but she also didn't want a dead man on her doorstep

Too late..!!

Sean was already on the floor landing with his back hard on the ground and the rain pouring heavily on his body.

Kiki screams...

""Oh my goodness"' Megan jumps up with kiki who holds her tight,

"'Mummy, is he dead?'' her voice came like a whisper

Megan rushes to the door to find Sean groaning in pain,wading water from his eyes

Dear Lord, what kind of games are you playing with me,why do i have a feeling like you are trying to do WHAT YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO DO LIKE....KEEP SEAN AND KIKI TOGETHER LONGER TODAY?.

DEAR LORD!NOT TODAY,NOT EVER!.

"'Are you okay?'' she asks frowning as she sets Kiki down on the floor,

Sean manages to sit up, painfully..

"'I think i didn't break anything"' he says struggling to get up, but then he couldn't.. "'okay..I think my waist is broken, i landed pretty hard"' he says wiping his eyes,he sneezes again and again and again

Megan is staring at him and biting her lips, would it be horrible of her to tell him to get up and leave in his state? this wasn't his house,this was hers,and she didn't want him near kiki.

What the hell!!

"'Grab my hand Uncle Sean,i will help you up"' Kiki reaches out for him,Megan pulls her hands away "'Stand there kiki"