thirteen

i'm back bitches

-third person pov

hoseok stared at hye jung the moment his mother finished her sentence. he held his gaze, eyes fixed, hands glued tightly to his sides. his gaze was clearly filled with anger, confusion, and utter disgust. 

even his dried up drool trail was intimidating.

silence.

tension.

and slowly, fear.

even mrs. jung started to feel uneasy, and suddenly realized that this was the wrong choice. hoseok only acted this way for one reason.

the mother suddenly stood up, hands outstretched to reach her son. "hoseok, hoseok, hoseok, baby, listen to mommy, ok? don't you like her? i know it's gonna be hard for you to accept her-" 

"no."

hoseok stood there, still looking at hye jung, and that one word that he said echoed throughout the whole house.

mrs. jung fell silent. 

"no," he repeated again, eyes cold. 

hye jung suddenly missed the old hoseok, the smiling and 24/7 joyful one. but there were also other emotions, too.

hoseok was human, too.

"NO!" he said again, shouting this time.

"NO, NO, NO, NO, NO-" he continued shouting, finally breaking his hard gaze on hye jung. he closed his eyes, tears being squeezed out of his eyes, hands over his ears, as if trying to stop everything from happening. the thoughts are accelerating inside his head, forcing them to slow so he could breathe but they won't. his breaths came in gasps, heart hammering inside his chest as if it belonged to a rabbit running for its skin.

hye jung didn't know this. she stood there, eyes widening at the second. 

i mean, cut some slack to this girl. she didn't mean to meet this boy in the bathroom, to get the boy expelled, to spend the day at his house- much less be his girlfriend. 

but right now, she decided to push back everything. to show a geniune act of empathy.

she bravely (i repeat, bravely) walked forward with hands in her pockets. 

hoseok was still screaming, and with his mom paralyzed with shock, no one stopped her. 

gulping, hye jung held hoseok's hands and removed them from his ears. hoseok, surprised by her touch, stopped crying and yelling for a moment.

hye jung gasped, and then said, "yo soy el burrito de dios. inclinarse ante me you asqueroso idiota."

no, she had no idea what that meant, but she hoped it was something good (bora taught her this from her spanish class, assuring her that it was a sign of love).

hoseok tilted his head, obviously confused.

shit. that didn't work. she hoped that he somehow fluently spoke spanish.

she dug in her pockets. 

a gum wrapper? no.

five dollars? not worth it.

a popped ballon? depressing.

she dug and dug until she found what she was looking for.

and to hoseok, she handed him a heart that she made.

out of toilet paper.

________

kdsnalkenglkwnelg sorry i haven't updatED since 1977 forgive me ugh this chapter sucked ass,,,, its gonna get better i swear its gonna lead to something

AND TO MY LATINAS / LATINOS HOW ABT THAT BURRITO AYE